RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!! ---- SEATING CHART FOR 2008

Fatty

Ok, seats are open for puchase, and right now, only you who look in the forums know about this.

$50 to reservations@fragfestohio.com via paypal and you got yourself the seat of your choice. This price will be good until January 31, 2008, but your seat choice may not be there that long.

Looking forward to another great event! Hope to see you there!!!

HERE YOU GO:

ff08floor.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TY !!

I'm glad u went thru all that work, instead of just telling me, or sending me a link lol

Or, god forbid, having you read the forum before entering a thread post :biglaugha:

if you're going to tell me what to do, make sure you use the right terminology :P

TY !!

I'm glad u went thru all that work, instead of just telling me, or sending me a link lol

Or, god forbid, having you read the forum before entering a thread post :biglaugha:

if you're going to tell me what to do, make sure you use the right terminology :P

Last I checked forum>thread>post :shrug03:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... it would only add 900 miles to a 2400 mile trip....

While it would be alot of fun to drive across the country, I'll have to pass heh :). Just don't have the time off from work to make that doable. Sry Joe. Why wont you fly? Its alot safer than driving and so much faster! Plus you may or may not get peanuts!

Shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like table D is starting to fill up again with people I will never interact with :(.

P.S. I mean this not as in I don't want to but that they sort of put themselves in a shell IMO... maybe I just don't make a big enough effort...

P.P.S. Now I haz to decide where to sit... hmm...

I am flying for sure if I go this year. That drive last year was brutal.

Fo Sho.

I wonder if I can carry on my computer or something next year... I don't like the idea of renting a computer because my computer is set the way I like it for a LAN party, but the dread of thinking something might happen to it in mid-flight worries me more.

OK EVERYONE. I'm going! I'm planning it now. I've paid. I'm going to tell my boss when I'll be gone. And I'm coming from Austin, TEXAS.

Lunk: wanna carpool? heh I might actually drive...haven't done the math yet on whether it is worth it yet... but I'll want to bring my own system :) We'll see. I have months to work that out.

Advice? Suggestions?