Fatty

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thursday to Sunday huh?

It's only like driving to Ottawa from where I am.. 500 km. Tempting.

$50 ? I just spent 280 on tickets to see Stomp again... but during school, oh no miss a friday? Hmm..

Need money for Europe in September 2008. YARG!! THE INNER BATTLE!!!

I must remember to decide and reserve soon so I can sit next to my favourites...

off to Retro to talk to my homies.

<3

Sloppy Joe

• 5 weeks later...

Fat played golf on the day his youngest daughter was born. When I went to visit, he was laying in teh hospital bed sipping on a Coke (after a hard round of 18) and his wife was chasing the kids around the hospital floor (8hrs after giving birth).

If you want to go to FF you can buy his book, "Who Cares What Teh Wife Sez" on Amazon for $49.97.

Fat played golf on the day his youngest daughter was born. When I went to visit, he was laying in teh hospital bed sipping on a Coke (after a hard round of 18) and his wife was chasing the kids around the hospital floor (8hrs after giving birth).

If you want to go to FF you can buy his book, "Who Cares What Teh Wife Sez" on Amazon for $49.97.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww Dragonfire is sitting next to me.. I was hoping to reserve that pot for teh pecklez ... jk Dragonfire :D

No.. I'm sitting next to you. Didn't your parents ever have 'the talk' with you about the difference between boys and girls? Let me assure you, I am all man. Oh yeah! Besides Dragonfire is cute and I'm... well... hairy.

Shaftiel