RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!! ---- SEATING CHART FOR 2008

Fatty

Ok, I'm in. Sitting in a row with allanon and shaft though (If someone hasnt gotten it first), I may have to bring some projectiles to "reward" their martyrdom kills...

There will be plenty of asses to throw :P

A flying donkey knocks a beer bottle over on my monitor and comp again and I actually see who threw it this time, I'm going to do some throwing of my own...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I'm in. Sitting in a row with allanon and shaft though (If someone hasnt gotten it first), I may have to bring some projectiles to "reward" their martyrdom kills...

A flying donkey knocks a beer bottle over on my monitor and comp again and I actually see who threw it this time, I'm going to do some throwing of my own...

Aw... next time us this and your problems will be solved! No more donkey issues, except those you already have heh :).

Shaftiel

I never actually threw any :(

I remember something falling down, looking to my left and seeing a pretty big spill around the middle of the A table.

That was pretty funny... :)

alright sent some money in woot shhh(it's my first time) don't tell anyone.. ;)

Time for a little unofficial hazing :D

I got mine last year playing paintball.

Hazing for FF? You show up and play games with GC people :P ... I don't know what you're talking about!

*Site note: While there are a lot of GC people there... there are also a lot of random people... including a few who will remain nameless*

alright sent some money in woot shhh(it's my first time) don't tell anyone.. ;)
Time for a little unofficial hazing :DI got mine last year playing paintball.
Hazing for FF? You show up and play games with GC people :P ... I don't know what you're talking about! *Site note: While there are a lot of GC people there... there are also a lot of random people... including a few who will remain nameless*
I guess.. Mr. Eat More Than I Can Chew.I feel lonely at my table..

I'm thinking about moving to B11.

Edited by JackieChan

Shaft, are you insinuating that it was my fault that a flying donkey knocked a beer bottle onto my computer while I was sleeping? I may have to throw you too....

I remember something falling down, looking to my left and seeing a pretty big spill around the middle of the A table.

AHA!!! Guilty by assossiation. Then even more guilty for not containing the spill. Jackie will be the first one tossed this year.

Shaft, are you insinuating that it was my fault that a flying donkey knocked a beer bottle onto my computer while I was sleeping? I may have to throw you too....

AHA!!! Guilty by assossiation. Then even more guilty for not containing the spill. Jackie will be the first one tossed this year.

HEY! That implied that I was spectating the tossing of the donkeys. I had no part in it!

I highly doubt that I'll be there this year.

I'm gonna miss playing golf hacking quite badly with you!

It was fun last year!

BTW - I'll bring the Chivas (or Crown Royal) for one of the holes. Or should we leave that on the cart? :)

Guess I'm sitting across from Shaftiel thanks to Fatty. This oughta be fun :D

you bathe regularly right?

Shaftiel

For you, I'll be sure to go in smelling like a man.

Hear that Dirty_Joe? You are one lucky guy!

Shaftiel

Guess I'm sitting across from Shaftiel thanks to Fatty. This oughta be fun :D

you bathe regularly right?

Shaftiel

For you, I'll be sure to go in smelling like a man.

Hear that Dirty_Joe? You are one lucky guy!

Shaftiel

Yeah, he's lucky I take the effort to shower and such every morning.

I highly doubt that I'll be there this year.

I'm gonna miss playing golf hacking quite badly with you!

It was fun last year!

BTW - I'll bring the Chivas (or Crown Royal) for one of the holes. Or should we leave that on the cart? :)

Well, since I'm local, golf isn't totally out of the picture, just doubt that I can do the FF thing. Will have to see. May have to stop by to see people on Saturday even if I can't stay. :)