OK ---Theme Time---

Bubblegum Bandit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has "FragFestOhio" and "Come prepared to pwn........or get pwned" written all over it...What're you looking at, Bub? =D

How about FF08: It came from the deep to devour our children, but we fended it off by using housekeys, lip balm, and blank 1.44mb floppy disks, you know the kind, when we used to put our word documents on them because it was the best way to transport our homework, but then they would always become inexplicably blank again for whatever reason, or you would have to format them before being able to use them on the school computers, thus defeating the purpose of having them in the first place, and then you'd have to explain to your teacher that you really did do the work, but the school's systems were to incompetent to run them, but that was never a suitable excuse, because how could the school possibly have anything wrong with them? It's just an absurd notion, really, and so you would fail the assignment, or at least get marks taken off for being late, which is ridiculous, seeing as there was absolutely nothing wrong with the work in question, just that the teacher was too unwavering to see the logic and reason in what you said, but it's a moot point anyways, as we have no way of winning against irritating alleged authority figures.

Yes?

I think it would be perfect. Really captures the FF08 spirit. And I would know. I have 3 time machines, and when I use them all at the same time, I can travel time 3 times as fast, which makes no sense, as having even ONE time machine would pretty much annul any sense of linear time, which is why I don't believe in linear time. Therefore I have been born, lost my first tooth, got potty-trained, got my first card, had my first child, had my thirty-second child, paid the last of my alimony, retired for good, finally got that hole in one, and died, all at once.

Hey, that's a good topic too.

FRAGFEST INFINITY!

If we are sticking with the movie thing I got a few

Fahrenheit 451.231.113.204

FlatOut at Ridgemont High

Invasion of the AK snatchers

It came from Cyber space

Journey to the center of the Lan

Lock stock and two smoking keyboards

Monty pythons The Lan of Brian

Oh Brother Where art Thou Camping

Charlton Heston in The Omega Lan

The golden voyage of freeman

The Clan under the stairs

When Clans Collide

The lan after tommorow

Lock, stock and two smoking keyboards I like the best from that list. However, maybe I'd change it to Lock, Stock and two smoking Routers or the likes?...dunno. Definately want to stay away from the 007 themes since we just did that one last year.

What about Lock Stock and Two Smoking Networks

Plus it would fit with your graphic

Edited by [DLM]->Fish

Ok guys, its time to get running with the FFO site redesign. Last year's theme was too easy with the built in 007. What are we thinking this year? If we choose your theme Fatty and Mo will give you kisses at this year's event.

(emphasis added)

I don't know about y'all, but I think I'm going to keep my ideas to myself...