FF08: No Consoles

FF08: Real Gamers

FF08: Game Boomers

that's all for now...

The Lan Before Time

Think of that one all on your lonesome?

yup, amazing isnt it? lol

First time I heard that was here

Unless that topic was mysteriously deleted so Clue could reap all the credit for it :D

Come on Jackie... he's clueless after all!

The Lan Before Time

Think of that one all on your lonesome?

yup, amazing isnt it? lol

First time I heard that was here

Unless that topic was mysteriously deleted so Clue could reap all the credit for it :D

Come on Jackie... he's clueless after all!

Bah, I suppose. <_>

Just a couple of notes. Although we've parodied movie themes the last couple of years, that isn't necessarily imperative and I don't think we're gonna go with a bond theme 2 years in a row unless it just really fits the event.

"Fatty's last hurrah" does not mean this is the last fragfest. Stop aiming me and e-mailing me, it was a joke.

That being said, these are my favorites so far (Just like every year we'll let you vote though:

FF08: Ownlympics

FF08: Lock Stock and Two Smoking Networks

FF08: Gamers Anonymous

FF08: Fraggin with Friends (Although, people already over look the "r" in fragfestohio enough, this might make it worse...LOL)

FF08: Free Pwny Rides

LMAO, I don't know what my deal is, but that's like the 4th or 5th time reading the forums today that I have literally laughed out loud.... I thought "The LAN Supremacy" was gonna win with a cake walk. Now I'm not even sure which of the two I'd vote for.

FWIW, I'm going to close off suggestions and start the vote Sunday. If you have a compelling idea for a banner or something that might give your slogan an edge post it up.... (someone please help me get this disturbing image of fatty and a pony out of my head)