So Get this...

[LaW]Maverick

So, when I got into work today, one of my co-workers comes up to me and says he has a "personal favor."

I say, "Ok..."

Then he tells me he that he needs me to tone it down on burping and things while I'm at work. This is when I had to fight to keep the "What the hell are you talking about" look off my face.

I said... "Sure, no problem"

and he continued to tell me how it was disruptive and unprofessional.

Ok, here's the clincher. Many of you might not know that I work with Sgt. Slaughter. He sits in the cubicle next to me, and we eat lunch together in the conference room. Now, I make a conscious effort at work to not allow any LOUD gaseous expulsions escape my body. However, every day at lunch, Sgt. Slaughter tends to cut a huge burp at the end of his meal.

In other words, I'm fairly certain that I got blamed for Sgt. Slaughter's gas. He did not, however, get talked to at all. :boo: Haha...it's a pretty funny situation though, because I couldn't exactly say, "Sir, I don't know what you're talking about." or "Dan did it." because that would've just looked like I was trying to dodge responsibility. So I took the heat for Slaughter's gas.

Everyone have a good laugh now, we already did! :lol2:

its probably some women who complained who never lets any gaseous anything release?

can lead to being frustrated all that built up tension?

old video if you haven't seen it its funny

http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoaftIjY.html

I had a boss who tried to talk to me on Halloween about my attitude at work I sold high tech camping/mountaineering equipment and they said I could dress up for Halloween so I had rollerblades a moose hat (antlers,big nose, big eyes) a cape and a big M on my chest I was MOOSE MAN!! skating around the store the customers loved it. Boss says can I talk to you in the back of the store "ok...?"

"you are not taking your job seriously!" I said "are you really going to have this conversation with me dressed like this?"

"you said I could dress up for Halloween?"

He had a blank look because it was ridiculous to talk to me then and I was right! did I say the customers loved it---come on ----how many times does a sales person "skate" up to you dressed like a moose with a cape? "can I help you!?"

I had a boss who tried to talk to me on Halloween about my attitude at work I sold high tech camping/mountaineering equipment and they said I could dress up for Halloween so I had rollerblades a moose hat (antlers,big nose, big eyes) a cape and a big M on my chest I was MOOSE MAN!! skating around the store the customers loved it. Boss says can I talk to you in the back of the store "ok...?"

"you are not taking your job seriously!" I said "are you really going to have this conversation with me dressed like this?"

"you said I could dress up for Halloween?"

He had a blank look because it was ridiculous to talk to me then and I was right! did I say the customers loved it---come on ----how many times does a sales person "skate" up to you dressed like a moose with a cape? "can I help you!?"

Couldn't have been Moosejaw - I think they'd make that mandatory and give the talking to to the non-costumed employees

-Fk