Harddrive help!!!

Mad Bean

Hey guys, I'm having a little issue and I know you guys will be able to help. My pc has 200GB of harddrive space and I have it divided into 5 different sectors C thru H. My issue is, that drive C only has 970MB of space left and I want to free up some of that onto the other drives. Would it be better to move some programs to the other drives or can I consolidate some of the other drive? If I move some programs, how do I do that and what is the best way to do it?

On a side note...

There's really no good reason to partition drives anymore, and it causes problems when you run low on space (as I'm sure you're seeing now)

My advice? Back up you stuff and kill the partitions

2 partitions work well. You can reinstall windows and still have your media/music partition

Thats what I was thinking about just having 2 partitions. I really just want to move itunes and adobe photoshop to one of the other partitions that has more space. I'm just concerned about losing data and I'm not totally sure how to move them and the best way.

• 3 weeks later...