Hellgate Thread

[LaW]Maverick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been busy, and its still very hard and frustrating to get a group going at my level, which is the only decent way to level and get good drops anymore.

They're increasing the available charactersw for non-subscribers to 24. That's awesome. I'm going to make every class.

what ticks me off 'bout COD4 is the fact that you can beat the single-player campaign in 3 to 5 hours. That's ridiculously short....I'm sure the multi-player is great, but I like my single player campaigns a whole lot...when the game goes down in price, maybe I'll buy it.... :-)

3 to 5 hours? What? Maybe on easy...

Best COD single player yet IMO

Never have I cheered, yelled or ducked (physically) while playing a COD game...

what ticks me off 'bout COD4 is the fact that you can beat the single-player campaign in 3 to 5 hours. That's ridiculously short....I'm sure the multi-player is great, but I like my single player campaigns a whole lot...when the game goes down in price, maybe I'll buy it.... :-)

Too bad you're missing half the experience by playing it on the 360. :spin2:

I jest! don't ban me!

Too bad you're missing half the experience by playing it on the 360. :spin2:

I jest! don't ban me!

Oh leave Mav alone! He likes playing with himself, and thats fine. Everyone does it. He just wishes it lasted longer heh :P

Shaftiel

Clever Shaft....lol

Anyway, a lot of reviewers were saying they beat the game in under 4 hours...or was it under 5 hours....? Either way, it's short. I will say this: the gameplay is pretty freakin' amazing, and the graphics are also pretty killer

Yeah, I could see how someone could just run through the game (even on normal) to finish it that fast. That would be somewhat like just running through SMB without jumping on anything.

They obviously focused much of their effort on the online portion. I found myself even playing COD4 instead of Mass Effect last night, really only because I feel I need a full 8 hours to devote to that game :freak3: