Laz is Back!...sorta

Laz.e.rus

Well, I now have net access. Or, as they like to call it out here: I gots da intra-web.

I am currently communicating with you at 36k dial up. hehehehhehe

I tried for wireless.. after two checks, no line of site.

I tried for satelite..useless for gaming but at least its "broadband". One provider had an 18 month agreement, the other 2 years minimums.

Since we dont plan to be here past next summer...dumb idea.

So:

The GOOD news is: Im here and active in the community again. AND we still have plans to move (back for me) to Mich next year. This means low pings, REAL highspeed cable, etc. AND my girl is excited to go to Fragfest next year as it will be only a stones throw away!!

The bad:

It will take Divine Intervention to actually PLAY something online for the next several months. :(

Missed ya all. Only time I got to say anything or jsut read to stay up to date was when I snuck the laptop to work or stopped by the library.

Did you guys know you can get "Gaming Community" withdrawels? Huh!

Edit: Heheheh. Man I missed reading the comics here...I mean...gotbanned threads. :)

• 2 weeks later...

jsut a lil update:

We're gettin-hitched aka tiein-the-knot aka MARRIED 1st weekend of January 08. For those that have known me a long time, you might be thinking "Uh Oh!".... this is a GOOD THING! Destiny is amazing. I think God put the past relationship experiences of mine there for practice so I'd know how to do this one right :D

Miss you guys... I keep loading up HLSW to see whos on just so I could say hi and maybe pretend Im there :)

Except sj and shadowdog. Dont miss them so much :)