Chuck Norris Approved!

Playaa

Ok, I'd like to point out that the funniest part about that video is the comments that the viewers left. I mean, I had no idea illiteracy was so rampant! Here's a gem of an example:

"haha Europe in the middle ages, really do you know anything about Europe i doubt it, its a fact that 1/5 of american cant point out their country on a map, most of them believe their Asia. We already let you have your playground and your ruin our world, now your thinking of voting for hillary or guilliani or this joke with chuck norris, then we really need to Disattach Usa with the planet Earth. So there can be hope for mankind."

I mean wow....what an idiot. "Disattach?!" I mean, come on.....that's just pathetic...

I logged in just to post this:

"I created a user name just to leave a comment, and I'll you why. I logged in simply to post up a helpful tip. If you are incapable of presenting a logical argument, or are incapable of mastering basic skill sets in writing, don't attempt to argue your point in a text-based platform. Please take a minute to look over your comments before posting them and download FireFox as it comes with a spell-check."

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

"I created a user name just to leave a comment, and I'll you why. I logged in simply to post up a helpful tip. If you are incapable of presenting a logical argument, or are incapable of mastering basic skill sets in writing, don't attempt to argue your point in a text-based platform. Please take a minute to look over your comments before posting them and download FireFox as it comes with a spell-check."

Too bad it doesn't come with a "basic sentence structure checker thingymajig".

This is awkward.

For you...not for me.

I dunno, I saw Jay Leno find some dude on the street that couldn't once. It was pathetic, and as a tutor in college, I ran into a girl that was a SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE that could not put together a complete sentence. Literally. I'm not trying to say she's a bad writer in some clever way--I mean she literally could not make a complete sentence. How the hell do you get to college unable to write a sentence?!

It is my personal opinion that not only Americans, but 1/5 of the planet couldn't point their home country out on a map. It just so happens that the US is quite dense in population and the media is out in full force. I guess that's an offshoot of having such a media centric society, all the idiots are showcased for the world to see (as most intelligent people have better things to do than wander the streets looking for film crews).

Edit: Sorry, did I say 1/5? I meant 4/5.

It is my personal opinion that not only Americans, but 1/5 of the planet couldn't point their home country out on a map. It just so happens that the US is quite dense in population and the media is out in full force. I guess that's an offshoot of having such a media centric society, all the idiots are showcased for the world to see (as most intelligent people have better things to do than wander the streets looking for film crews).

Edit: Sorry, did I say 1/5? I meant 4/5.

Here here!