Jackie Chan ftw after day one?

Fatty

Click on the nifty banner/status bar up top to see some details......looks like Jackie Chan wants to run away with the show.

I grabbed the game off steam last night. Maybe I'll have some time tonight to check er out!

Oh that'll change ;) , besides I added the .gc after about 30 minutes in the server so it registered me as 2 players (not that I'm bitter or anything after JC pwned me).

There is no disputing Chan's noob cannon skills though.

Edited by Leveller

I've noticed a trend on the server:

Jackie Chan kills 2 people with his noob cannon, Jackie Chan is killed, there's the odd intermission where someone calls an airstrike or something, but that's basically the server logs for ya.

But as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, you know we're just jealous.

I think he purposely dies so he can get his grenades again.

ROFL

I just can't aim too well with my iron sights. Now that I have a M4 Carbine, I should be hitting the yellow brick roads with even kills... if Allanon would stop shooting/killing me when I'm not aiming my G-launcher at his chest.

Ok Jackie, I see your gonna have to be brought down a peg or two here. If you guys are up for it tonight I think we need VooDoo, Leveller and a couple more to come in and lay the smack down. :biglaugha:

And yes Jackie, you can bring your noob cannon. :biglaugha:

I think Unclean should take out the G-Launchers and then we'll see what JC has got. :shrug03::biglaugha:

>_

Ok Jackie, I see your gonna have to be brought down a peg or two here. If you guys are up for it tonight I think we need VooDoo, Leveller and a couple more to come in and lay the smack down. :biglaugha:

You're not enough to take me down, Primus? Awww.

Edited by JackieChan

I think Unclean should take out the G-Launchers and then we'll see what JC has got. :shrug03::biglaugha:

:biglaugha: I like that idea! I think after that, all we'd hear on vent is "AUGH! Quit ganging up on me!" all the time.

j/p Jackie... the M203 ain't goin' nowhere.

Man, talking trash about how good you are and the noob tube is your weapon of choice?

For shame jackie... For shame...

I've been logging my time on the 360 version since thats where all my coworkers play... but I guess I might have to join you fellas on the PC one to see how I stack up.

Man, talking trash about how good you are and the noob tube is your weapon of choice?

For shame jackie... For shame...

I've been logging my time on the 360 version since thats where all my coworkers play... but I guess I might have to join you fellas on the PC one to see how I stack up.

HEY!

For me, it's a good weapon to kill people with/level up. Not to mention it kind of gives me bragging rights when I win the map sometimes... except when Voodoo or Leveler start off first and decide to gang up on me.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel kind of guilty using it all the time. I should try picking up some other gun, but I don't have any because unlocking them is a pain in the butt.

I'm going to try MP5ing it every once in a while. See how that feels... until I think that I can't kill anything as it is and resort to using the noob toob again.

Edited by JackieChan