Jackie Chan ftw after day one?

Fatty

LOLOL awww Jackie I know I pick on you for using it.

It is part of the game. I just picked up the G36 with the noob tube and now that is going to be my weapon of choice. I used the MP5 all the way to Major second class. My fav. gun in the game btw. If you have your perks tweaked right.

HEY!

For me, it's a good weapon to kill people with/level up. Not to mention it kind of gives me bragging rights when I win the map sometimes... except when Voodoo or Leveler start off first and decide to gang up on me.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel kind of guilty using it all the time. I should try picking up some other gun, but I don't have any because unlocking them is a pain in the butt.

I'm going to try MP5ing it every once in a while. See how that feels... until I think that I can't kill anything as it is and resort to using the noob toob again.

So to recap... you like using it for bragging rights, yet it makes you feel guilty for using it.

Also, you're going to switch to another weapon, but if you find that's too hard, you're going to go back to the only weapon that works for you?

HEY!

For me, it's a good weapon to kill people with/level up. Not to mention it kind of gives me bragging rights when I win the map sometimes... except when Voodoo or Leveler start off first and decide to gang up on me.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel kind of guilty using it all the time. I should try picking up some other gun, but I don't have any because unlocking them is a pain in the butt.

I'm going to try MP5ing it every once in a while. See how that feels... until I think that I can't kill anything as it is and resort to using the noob toob again.

So to recap... you like using it for bragging rights, yet it makes you feel guilty for using it.

Also, you're going to switch to another weapon, but if you find that's too hard, you're going to go back to the only weapon that works for you?

>_

I feel guilty about bragging that I keep killing you guys with it.

Also, if using another gun doesn't help me level up faster, I might have to resort to using the M203 again.

In other words...

You basically got the gist of it, lol.

Edited by JackieChan

Well, as far as leveling up goes. You'll level up far faster by completing the challenges for multiple weapons rather than just using any one weapon since after 150 kills you get a total of 1750 experience.

I have no problem with the M203, its good. But you don't get any weapon experience for using it, so it feels like a waste everytime I get a kill with it.

Indeed. I want to see the disco again. Let's all pitch in for cable interwebs for the disco.

although that is an excellent idea, i wish money was the only thing holding me back <_>

I guess... considering the predicament you're in.

lol'd at your new avatar. haven't seen that dreaded thing in forever.

Edited by JackieChan