Those of you who Doubted...

Windex

-Note: M2 I don't care if i suck/am bad quit talking smack

M2's right on this one... you have been bragging/talking smack for most of this thread.

Exhibit A:

deff not, when i use ump i usually get around a 2-1 3-1 ratio.. i do quite well with it..

Exhibit B:

ok i'll go ump/glock only from here on out.. anytime u see my playing u will fall by the ump.

Exhibit C:

no.. ask self control, dirty and some others.. it hurt them bad last night lol

Exhibit D:

let the games begin then.. i wish the stats were working right so it logged correct deaths while using

*Although it is working to some extent.. and i do have less deaths more kills than you.. soo what is the true way of determining who does better while using an UMP?

[snip]

Rank and skill are both going up and I've been using an UMP 90% of the time So that would rule out the possibility of doing worse.. plus i pwned with it all night last night in the server and finished near the top of the team each map sooo I'm done hearing it B)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree with all of the exhibits..

but I'm not telling anyone they suck or are bad..

I pointed out people who I killed that night simply stating that I was doing well with the ump.. not to talk smack so my apologies for the mis-interpretation...

I'll agree with all of the exhibits..

but I'm not telling anyone they suck or are bad..

I pointed out people who I killed that night simply stating that I was doing well with the ump.. not to talk smack so my apologies for the mis-interpretation...

Cut the drama, all he said was you accused M2 of talking smack even though you did also. Talking smack does not just include saying other players suck, but that you're great and awesome :).

/me looks for stats to back up the ridiculous claim "Ump45 usage is in fact up." also, can you make me a sig?
No stats, I just remember how many ump kills there were before and its definitely doubled... it was near the bottom of the used guns list, now it's up above a bunch of others.I thought i was great or awesome though? you mean everyone here really doesn't strive to be like me?! NOOO I'ma :freak3:

Cut the drama, all he said was you accused M2 of talking smack even though you did also. Talking smack does not just include saying other players suck, but that you're great and awesome :).

Exactly. From this moment forward, Allanon is my official PR rep.

Exactly. From this moment forward, Allanon is my official PR rep.

You are doomed

Shaftiel