UT3 War Team

Wentz

Who's up for forming a team and practicing say once a week and forming some strats? We could spend the first few practices sharing tips/tricks and learning the vehicles a little better.

PS: Can we get a private forum for this?

Done and done. Bush, I blame you for the wait! I also blame you for my back being sore, my guitar battery dying and the fact that I only have one light in my room. Thanks a lot, Bush.

Bushwack? More like Bushruinsmylife. :)

lololol

blame bushwack for the wait

Done and done. Bush, I blame you for the wait! I also blame you for my back being sore, my guitar battery dying and the fact that I only have one light in my room. Thanks a lot, Bush.

Bushwack? More like Bushruinsmylife. :)

It gets better, wait until you find out your girlfriend is pregnant. :erm:

lol @ wentz for lol'ing at flitter, and also lol @ flitter and bush. PS lol @ MP and tek so they dont feel left out, and lol @ tom's rofl. :)

Can we make our server private with a PW? I just finished my last exam today (pretty sure I got a 90+!) so I'm free for the next week anytime basically. Next year is teacher's college, so this is my last year of gaming (or so it looks so far). Let's do this! :D

Wentz, your sig still makes me laugh.

• 3 weeks later...