What's a Fun wii game?

Magruter

leisure suit larry 12: touch my wii.

I just died a little inside.

And Mag - Super Mario Galaxy is a boat load of fun, but only 1-2 players at a time can play it. Warioware Smooth Moves is entertaining in the "crazy gameshow" kinda way.

leisure suit larry 12: touch my wii.

lol my supervisor at work makes wii jokes all the time. He'll say stuff to girls he knows like

"Hey wanna come over and play with my wii"

so bad lol

as for fun games

Mario party is pretty fun for the family. I have it but stopped playing it cuz i sucked at it.

As far as multiplayer is concerned, Wii Sports is still the best game for the Wii. Wii Play is worth buying if you need an extra controller, but it's only a 2 player game.

Mario Party 8 isn't fun and it doesn't work in widescreen, which is annoying.

Mario Strikes (the soccer game) is probably the only multiplayer game worth buying until Smash Bros. comes out.

Edited by YoMamma

Games I have for the Wii:

Wii Sports - comes with Wii; and I still get the most mileage out of it (and I have had my Wii for almost a year!). Bowling, Tennis, and even Baseball are pretty awesome. I could still play this all day if I wanted to.

Warioware: Smooth Moves - big meh; it's not as much of a good party game as I had hoped, haven't touched it in months.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - Decent game, but there is just something that turns me off to their massive temples and roaming around for hours trying to figure out where to go next (argh desert temple).

Super Mario Galaxy - Awesome game, a bit disorienting at times because of the spherical surfaces; took me about 2 weeks to beat playing about an hour a day.

Ghost Squad - Adaptation of arcade game, only cost $30, rail shooter, takes about 30 minutes to beat. It's alright but it's reaaaly easy and very short.

Wii Zapper/Link's Crossbow training - Just got it last night, game it's packaged with is pretty boring so far. I played it for about 10 minutes and haven't had the urge to pick it up yet again, but maybe it will be alright. The zapper feels a little clunky; it's too big to handle as a pistol but almost too small to feel like an MP5 type weapon.

Anybody know of some good upcoming games?

the wii sports are where its at with family. my brothers all about the zelda.. and the "think" games... I saw my brother had Need for speed carbon... i played it at first and it was terrible! and hard! but i decided to fight through it and i just beat it last night lol.. i liked it.

heard of some people trying tiger woods golf... and they said they loved it.. Super Smash BROS is coming... and that is going to be the best of the best.