Travel Arrangement's

shaftiel

Hrmm, getting dicey... Vegas for 5 days in april for a bachelor party, NYC for 10 in May for a wedding (that I pretty much promised to attend)... Cleveland for 6 in July for FF08? Dunno if I can afford do all three.
yes you can, rich boy.

Sj's just mad that he blew all his cash on fancy mac peripherals, like a USB powered turtleneck.

Edited by Allanon

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just starting the preliminary planning for my travel to Frag Fest this year. I'll be buying the plane tickets in April, and I have a couple questions since I will be requiring a lift to and from the airport.

One, who is flying to Frag Fest, and when are you arriving/departing?

Two, is anyone thinking about renting a car for the trip?

Finally, if I need a lift to the airport on Sunday, considering the breakdown time and after event lunch for the organizers, when should I schedule my return flight?

Shaftiel

Where you flying from?

I think I am going to maybe fly into Pittsburg and rent a car for the time I am there, and take off on Monday ( found tickets for $175). Whitey is going with also so maybe you want to tag in??? Let me know...

I'm just starting the preliminary planning for my travel to Frag Fest this year. I'll be buying the plane tickets in April, and I have a couple questions since I will be requiring a lift to and from the airport.

Finally, if I need a lift to the airport on Sunday, considering the breakdown time and after event lunch for the organizers, when should I schedule my return flight?

Shaftiel

Where you flying from?

I think I am going to maybe fly into Pittsburg and rent a car for the time I am there, and take off on Monday ( found tickets for $175). Whitey is going with also so maybe you want to tag in??? Let me know...

If you can PM me your travel itinerary and I'll see if I can make it work and join you guys.

Shaftiel

Shaftiel

Where you flying from?

if you get some time to check out pittsburgh, hit up Fat Head's restaurant on the south side....world renowned for their wings.