some new gloves

shep48

* 0. Baelgun TBC Progression (1/15/08) | 10/16/2007 07:37:02 PM EDT

Baelgun 25 man progression among active Horde and Alliance guilds:

Updated: 1/15/08

Rank Guild Name T4 T5 T6 T7

1. Bane (H) 3/3 6/6 - 4/4 5/5 - 5/9 0/?

2. The Hellfire Club (H) 3/3 6/6 - 4/4 4/5 - 4/9 0/?

3. Crisp (A) 3/3 6/6 - 4/4 4/5 - 3/9 0/?

Fight (A) 3/3 6/6 - 4/4 4/5 - 3/9 0/?

http://www.crispguild.com/

Yeah, me too. Oh well, I enjoyed my time in Vanguard, and I'm really looking forward to warhammer online.

(PvP'rs dream game) Shep is right, all 25 people have to be doing exactly the right thing at exactly the right

time or it's all over. The easy way to explain a raid is this; It takes about 1/2 an hour to get everyone together,

another 1/2 hour to clear your way to the boss, about 10-15 minutes to explain the fight, (depending on how

many noobs are present) then another 5 minutes to set up. The fight itself will take approxamately 5-10 minutes

if it's executed correctly, and about 25 seconds if not :)

GC Alumni
(edited)
Me too. I thought you were still playing with them?

Nah, I was never able to play when they ran Kara (either my mage sucked too much or I just a newb to Kara... not to mention it took forever for me to get to 70) so I ended up not playing a month after FF, then I decide to play again to see what was going on with my characters and such only to find out I was gkicked.

I figure Shep's guild is too advanced for my presence anyway.

JackieChan

Edited by JackieChan

BTW just to show u guys how involved this game is.....

Bane raids 7 hours on saturday, 4pm to 11pm. plus 3 other days during the week. They have fridays and tuesdays off. And if they arent selected to raid they still have to sit on vent during the times incase they "need" them.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Bane raids 7 hours on saturday, 4pm to 11pm. plus 3 other days during the week. They have fridays and tuesdays off. And if they arent selected to raid they still have to sit on vent during the times incase they "need" them.

With the guild my 70 is in now (stopped playing for two months), I had to frequently sit in vent as a backup with a few other people. We got pretty mad because we all felt like we were getting the shaft(iel) in raiding.

And everyone always wondered why I'm still wearing stupid priest armor.

I was thinking about starting over on a PVP server just to try something new because PVE seemed kind of... blah. Still, nothing is really making me want to go back into the game except starting over, but once I remember how much of a pain in the butt it was for me to level, I just think... forget it.

Edited by JackieChan