Turok....

Xoul

(edited)

Turok is pretty cool. I like it a lot better than the Nintendo 64 version. So far its pretty fun. I've had my copy since the first thanks to the "not so smart" people at Wal-Mart released it early. But, got my copy anyway.100_0214.jpg100_0215.jpg100_0216.jpgNow all I needs is my 62 inch HD-TV!!

Edited by Xoul

its suddenly spring

I lol'd

I liked the demo...but the aiming is a little too loose for my liking, I'll definitely pick it up eventually but it's not something I'm eager to get (especially with DMC4 this week and Lost Odyssey next week)

(edited)
its suddenly spring

I lol'd

I liked the demo...but the aiming is a little too loose for my liking, I'll definitely pick it up eventually but it's not something I'm eager to get (especially with DMC4 this week and Lost Odyssey next week)

Since I've got the 360, I've averaged a game a week. I got it on Christmas and now have 8 games. I got dead rising as well, which isn't a bad game, but isn't a great game ether. I got assassins creed and thats a game thats only good in moderation. I honestly don't care too much about game play, I figure at some point this year I'll probably have every game for my 360. I just need the 62 inch TV. I'd like to slow down on the 360 games and focus on building a new PC, but my wife thinks I need every 360 game for some reason. Personally 2 games every 2 months is just fine. Guitar hero 3, and Naruto Rise of a ninja still keep my interest even though I've beat them.

Edited by Xoul

its suddenly spring

I lol'd

Since I've got the 360, I've averaged a game a week. I got it on Christmas and now have 8 games. I got dead rising as well, which isn't a bad game, but isn't a great game ether. I got assassins creed and thats a game thats only good in moderation. I honestly don't care too much about game play, I figure at some point this year I'll probably have every game for my 360. I just need the 62 inch TV. I'd like to slow down on the 360 games and focus on building a new PC, but my wife thinks I need every 360 game for some reason. Personally 2 games every 2 months is just fine. Guitar hero 3, and Naruto Rise of a ninja still keep my interest even though I've beat them.

Oh I'm the same way...it's just that I bought a laptop yesterday...can't afford my sometimes 2 games in a week :biglaugha:

(I'm up to 40+ now)

I'd like to slow down on the 360 games and focus on building a new PC, but my wife thinks I need every 360 game for some reason.

Damn... you know how to pick a woman. Most wives think of video games like husbands think of women's shoes.