BIGGEST LOSER GC!!

Fatty

Ok, I really need some motivation here. I can work out now, so no more excuses. (Last time I led a charge for some weight loss it was a 10 week challenge....2 years ago...and my back blew out during that time.....but I'm ready!)

Here's what I need:

- 8-12 members of the community that could:

a) stand to lose some weight and use some motivation and encouragement

B) invest $10 to the prize pool

c) be honest about weights, weigh-ins, etc...

d) hopefully be willing to submit before / after photos, although not required.

I'm looking at a 15 week competition.

Teams are divided based somewhat on how much they are from their ultimate goal weight (not 15 week loss desire)

I'm also going to be looking for investors within our community....all the people that want to encourage this group by dropping 10 or 20 bucks in the pot that will go to the winner....especially those skinny people that don't have to work out ever.....or those people that just want to see some hard work out of those of us that need it....

Anyways, hopefully I'll find a couple hundred dollars worth of investors...that's my goal.

To the winning team, they just double their money...they get the cash from the other team. The biggest loser will get the prize pool. To be eligible for the big prize, you have to submit a picture prior to the start of the competition (doesn't HAVE to be public)

Players do not have to paypal money at the start. Once we hit the end, the players will be instructed on which member of the winning team they can pay.

Investors will need to start sending their encouragements in as soon as the teams are set and we've started (but we need your commitments now!)

I'd like to get this started ASAP......so when we have enough people, we roll. I'd also like to target the end of May or very beginning of June to end.....it will all depend on when we get started.

Ok, I have to run..that's all for now.

---------------------------

If you have feedback on the process, I'll take it.....ONLY if you're going to be involved somehow. If you are going to commit to playing, feel free to suggest anything. If you plan to invest in the fun and the winner.....go ahead, present your ideas. If you're not going to be involved, well, sorry.

So, that means that the start of your post is gonna have to be some sort of commitment!

Now who's with me??

(PS. Mini can you do a cool colorized graph for me, regardless of whether or not you're playing?)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in. Need to lose some pounds and inches off my middle. To reach my optimum weight I'd need to lose around 80 lbs. or so. Right now I'm sitting at 260 lbs., I have the frame to support it, and when I tell people how much I weigh they are suprised, because I carry it pretty well, but my health is at stake. I've been trying to lose the weight, maybe this extra support will help me out.

Shaftiel

In, but you should all be aware that I am the least motivated, most stubborn person you've ever met when it comes to this kind of stuff and I'm also past my "easy" weight loss (the weight that comes off quickly when you try to lose weight).

Current Weight: 275lbs

Height: 6'2"

Desired Weight: 225lbs

Desired Height: 6'5"

Desired Age: 21

Let's see how much of that we can fix on me.

Wait, so the biggest loser is the person who loses the most weight? I will certainly donate to that cause. How does $100, courtesy of TypeFrag sound? We need something like this going for all the smokers out there, too.

Im in....

would say this be an individual competetion as over the last few years at my last company we did this quite a few times (10 wk challenges) and the 2 times we tried with teams, it ended up with less individual loss, non-contributing team members, teams who gave up, or members of teams who gave up who screwed someone who worked their tails off.

just my .02

and yes, Ill do an excel sheet tracking % weight loss and leaders posted weekly.

recommend Friday weigh-ins for weight submittals as well.

lets start Monday for intial weight submittal, with 1st week weigh-in on Friday

GC Founder

body fat % = no

at the end, team that wins gets $10 each

winner gets pool....no matter what team...

so, it would be great if you can motivate your team to keep going..just to get $10 sent to you instead of sending $10 out.....

the pool money....well.....that's the serious contest....and will take pictures.....

I NEED MORE INVESTORS!!! I WANT $200 IN INVESTMENTS..... I mean...Clueless just pledged 20 bucks....and he's a lowly house husband.....come on....10 bucks...for your entertainment we will work......seriously......TYPEFRAG MAN DAVID.....aka spunk....thank you!!!! THANK YOU!

this guy played poker with us a couple months ago..he's a great guy.....join him in supporting our Fat Loss....and that has NOTHING to do with ME!!!

stop thinkin about it and hop in.....I promise you won't hear from me again askin you to crack your wallet until RFKC time in a few months........don't hold out.....