GCBL Forums

Fatty

At first I was about to create a couple private subforums called something like "Accountability Chamber - Team 1" etc....

but our point really has got to be more of a communal effort, rather than trying to defeat anyone.

I also wanted a seperate forum so we can post topics of encouragment (and accountability). I'd like to hear people talk about their successes and struggles......so post away.

Maybe we could each have a blog type topic....and if we see you posting in there....then we know you're alive. Dunno....thoughts? (i.e. a simple note to someone on "haven't see you update your post lately, how you doin?" or something like that?)

I just don't want anyone to burn out after 3 or 4 weeks. I want to see this all the way through. Hopefully I won't get hurt this time. I also want to think hard about what we're going to do in Phase II....to keep it off or to continue the loss. I don't want people showing up at FF or seeing them in the fall with all the weight back on.....I don't want that for me or ANY of you guys.