First Goal: Lose a Zester

Fatty

Ok, Zester..how much do you weigh? Our first overall goal as a group will be to lose one of you.

Mini, can you add a line somewhere on the sheet that gives us a grand total each week and running? I know we could add up....but if we had group totals and percentages, that would be awesome.

I don't know the inner workings of the spreadsheet, but at this point under the heading %lost it says 100%? Shouldn't that say 0 at this point? It looks as though its going to report your new weight as a percentage of your old weight....dunno. IOW, if I weigh 200 lbs originally and I lose 10lbs it looks like the sheet would read 95%.

Holy lemon squeeze Batman!

Okay, to make things easy. I weight average of 120lbs.

(High metabolism and a g/f that eats healthy.)

side note:

I feel the title of this thread means something more! You know you guys need me :)

I think back in nam I lost my legs... I don't really remember much before '85.

genes. family is small, so am I. I developed bad eating habits during middle school and high school to maintain weight for wrestling.

The summer b4 my senior year. I wrestled greco-roman style for the state of PA in North Dakota and Nationals... I had to make a weight of 98lbs.

The past four years, I have tried to eat more and try to workout, with minimal growth.

Do you remember the last time weighing 82lbs? For me it was 9th grade.

Zester, yer just a weee lil man....

Looks good Mini.....

you could just make the future weeks in white text so Bub can't see it... :)

Now, we just need a picture of Zester to make a bar graph out of....um...hold that, nvmd....we'll just stick with the percentage.

Zester, you're goin down!!