For GC members into working out

ZesteR

Would you be interested in doing a workout scene the opposite of biggest loser of GC.

I need some competitive motivation to start working out and look darn sextay in my swimsuit.

Who is up for working out, posting up pics, workouts, diets, etc.???

I PM'd a few guys that I know were in the Workout Forums, maybe there are more out there!

I'm very serious about this, and pretty jealous of the support the heavy weights of GC are getting out of their competitoin. (If they fail, we should pitch in to get them bras for support.)

Would you be interested in doing a workout scene the opposite of biggest loser of GC.

I need some competitive motivation to start working out and look darn sextay in my swimsuit.

Who is up for working out, posting up pics, workouts, diets, etc.???

I PM'd a few guys that I know were in the Workout Forums, maybe there are more out there!

I'm very serious about this, and pretty jealous of the support the heavy weights of GC are getting out of their competitoin. (If they fail, we should pitch in to get them bras for support.)

How dare you. They are called bros, not bras. Duh. I like fire engine red with a little fringe please.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

I've been going to the gym in the recent months.. Today will be my first day back in about a week and a half. When I was training really well, I picked up about 15lbs or so. I'm down for posting my gains, workout/diet.

Edited by NOFX

sweet, NOFX.

I'd like to get a bunch of guys/gals (not sure any gc gals want to buff up, yet alone gain weight) doing this and maybe involve some $ motivation for percentage gained or before and after pics that are based on % and community votes. (Kinda of like dancing with the stars, they have judges votes and caller votes weighted)

Anyone else?!

that's how i am, very skinny, but no fat, just want to gain weight, and keep my tone.

Here are the ppl wanting to do this:

ZesteR

NOFX

Capt. Coconut

Windex

Unknowns:

lostoften

Shadowman

As a reminder, we will be doing such ways as the GC Biggest Loser.

Maybe $$$.

Post up weights, b4 pictures, workouts/diets... anything else you guys can think of, since we're still in development.

I'd like to get 10 ppl doing this.

What kind of name do we want?

GC's Biggest Gainer was tossed out there.

Any others?

Edited by ZesteR

GC's David Hasselhoff Buff Up Contest?

Height - 6ft 0in

Current Weight - 150

Build Type - Slender/Athletic (It makes a difference on the end result)

Diet - Fried Anything (minus mushrooms) aka Way too much fast food

Current Workouts -

*Gymnastics Facility once or twice a week to practice Parkour (sometimes i skip a week)

*Inconsistent sets of pullups/pushups every few days

Current Pic

mebar.jpg

Edited by Windex

Im at a little disadvantage here, I travel quite a bit and it's hard for me to stay on a schedule. Im leaving today and won't be back until sunday. Im also going to be traveling to florida for a week in early march. So it messes my whole rhythm up.

If you check out one of the threads in the workout section I already gained quite a bit of weight last fall/winter. I went from about 143 to 157 now. I'm going off and on now, but will try to hit it hardcore when I get back from FL.

NOFX,

that's cool. if you can do it, great, if not. let me know.

Here are the ppl wanting to do this:

ZesteR

NOFX

Capt. Coconut

Windex

Bear^

Unknowns:

lostoften

Shadowman

Bear^ said he is in on this!

Only 5 more and we can doing this.

Is everyone up for creating a pot of $?

nut
(edited)

Do template like this

Name:

Weight:

Desired weight:

Height:

Weekly Work Out (hrs):

before pics and we will also have to get the same building shake/protein combo.. i think if we all do that it can be quite good results.

pics should have shirt off... (no i am not lame.. but how can we see a diffrence when theres 3 sweatshirts and 4 pairs of pants on.. )

-------------------

Name: John

Weight: 160

Desired weight: 180

Height: 6'1

Weekly Work Out (hrs): 11+ wlifting 5-10 cardio

Bench Max: 180

Bench 8 Rep: 140

Desired 8 rep: 160+

Squats Max: 225

Squats 8 Rep: 180+ (never really fully tested)

0302081625qy0.jpg

that was an example... we have to figure out what components we are going to use aka desired weight bench max etc.. so we can document progress... also the pictures once started are going to be sets of 3 front, side, and full flex.

anyone got more ideas to add on the list... or anything else slap it on woo woo lets dooo it

Edited by Capt.Coconut

nut
(edited)

Use this one its more complete and gives more info

Name:

Weight:

Body Fat %:

Desired weight:

Height:

Weekly Work Out (hrs):

Bench Max:

Bench 8 Rep: