OH NO EASTER BUFFET

Fatty

Hmmm...

Easter Buffet at the club....

Do I gorge and run for an extra hour or two this week?

Do I skimp and eat small portions of what is lovely?

Do I sit there with water, after FIL pays for me to be there?

Generally, this is one of those days where there's no such thing as dinner....there's just no need. However, there are good things available....lots of healthy food...I'll just stick to that. I may toss a couple bottles of flavored water in the van to drink on the way from Church to da club.......so when it's time to eat I won't be on empty.....

or wait.....Amy and I are going out now for dinner and a movie...maybe I just won't eat tonight......or in the morning....and go nuts.....

dunno....had a good day today....tennis, treadmill, weights.....I guess we'll see.....

Going to see 10,000 BC tonight.....just strikes me as one of those movies you want to see on big screen...

Check on the movie thing...

I watched I Can Make You Thin today (new show on TLC) and just follow the four rules:

Eat what you want...

Eat when you want...

Eat Consciously with everything (basically make you you taste everything and take time eating)...

When you feel full...STOP

Basic idea behind it is that you are training your metabolisim to burn weight and not store it...

Good luck, and eat well...

I heard a long time ago that it takes a good while for your body to even realize you're full.....so when you actually feel full, you've overeaten......which is easy to do if it tastes good!

Going to see 10,000 BC tonight.....just strikes me as one of those movies you want to see on big screen...

I just saw it with the lady. 3/5 stars.

I would have rated it higher if the sound system at the theater was NOT blown out. Everything sounded muffled and statically. It could have had a better ending. My mouth dropped.

Ok I survived....but I did have a couple scoops of ice cream......however, it was my only meal of the day......

salad

two pieces of grouper

two slices of lamb

potatoes

one nice omelet

various fruit

2 scoops of ice cream, with crushed oreos, and <wince> a few drips of caramel

I'd agree with 3/5 stars. I expected more.

Well, I not only fell off the horse over the weekend, I think I fell off of like 10 of them. Ate whatever and whenever I wanted. Skyline chili, beer, ham, wine, potatoes with cheese and sour cream, beer, wings, beer, burgers, beer, candy....sigh.... and the worst of it...no exercise. Lots of work around the house, but no exercise. I gotta get back on track this week.... needless to say I'll be happy if I don't gain any this week...

Don't beat yourself up Bgb. I give myself a cheat day every 2 weeks. Can't expect to be good all the time :hug:

Make sure you work in days where you can eat what you want. That way you have something to look forward to and you don't get discouraged and stop all together.

This is big picture stuff. Just think of it like this. Have more "good" days than "bad" days, and eventually the weight will come off.

I did a lot better then I thought I would. Only had one plate of food and a small slice of pie.

I had 1/2 of left over veggie wrap I had made the day before and 4" sub for lunch.

So all and all not much of an overkill. Checked the scale this AM to make sure I was not headed into the deep end, and I was down almost 1lb from friday so I should be on track still.

Next week starts the big step in the program, should be fun.