Work out plan WEEK 3

ZesteR

The Capt Says:

Ok guys... This is where you post up your work out plan/goals for the up-coming week! Legs, Arms, Toning, etc. There will be one of these new topics opened every week of the workout plan... where we can post up what we want to work on for the week.

Keep it up!! We'll take pictures at the end of week 4. Keep that in mind!

this week i am going to be working out a LOT! i really have to make up for lost work out time... so i will be working legs, arms all of the above!

also i want to get a lot of cardio in because i have been eating like crap!

Good luck to you all! ima post my pics tday to..

Sounds good... def. get those pics up. Don't make me feel like I'm the only one doing this!! lol

Also, I can't update or make changes to your stats page. The stats are actually going to be updated next sunday, every 4 weeks. Can you update it for us??

Bear^ what's ur plans for the week?

My weekly goal is to do abs EVERY day.

Sounds good... def. get those pics up. Don't make me feel like I'm the only one doing this!! lol

Also, I can't update or make changes to your stats page. The stats are actually going to be updated next sunday, every 4 weeks. Can you update it for us??

whatd you want me to change? PM me sizzla =o

Edited by Capt.Coconut

whatd you want me to change? PM me sizzla =o

FIXED... didn't realize i closed it... and really didn't realize it was the 30th =x wooo

Today was not so good. I ran, lifted and swam yesterday and felt okay. Then I went for a quick run today ~ 1 mile before work, and got about half way and had to stop and walk home. My calfs just hurt too bad. I stretched before running, and before running and after yesterday. It just annoys me that it hurts to run .5 mile. But I guess I give running a break and stick to swimming and biking for cardio.

Tommorrow I start my first rotation hoping to lift after it.

yeah rest is a good thing... whenever i work out hard hard hard for a week straight it always feels good to have a rest day. although cardio... (running) can make you sore... but the more you run the less sore you get..

its all about doing.

Woooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Have not been posting as much as i've wanted. BUT, i have been working out and running everyday!

I rotate thru the body thru the 5 day week. Doing abs every other day and focusing on 2 particular areas of the body each day. I try to work it so im not working the same muscles 2 days in a row.

Im lifting more each week, which is cool, cuz improvement is key. But the biggest thing is that i FEEL better each week too. I was pretty damn useless and out of shape. If I didnt have this crazy metabolism, im sure i would have been 300 pounds... lawlz!

How are you lads doing? Staying motivated? Staring at all the hot chicks at the gym? Keep it up, they will be staring back soon! (if they arent already)

also, wearing no pants helps...

/laughlikeaschoolgirl

Woooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Have not been posting as much as i've wanted. BUT, i have been working out and running everyday!

I rotate thru the body thru the 5 day week. Doing abs every other day and focusing on 2 particular areas of the body each day. I try to work it so im not working the same muscles 2 days in a row.

Im lifting more each week, which is cool, cuz improvement is key. But the biggest thing is that i FEEL better each week too. I was pretty damn useless and out of shape. If I didnt have this crazy metabolism, im sure i would have been 300 pounds... lawlz!

How are you lads doing? Staying motivated? Staring at all the hot chicks at the gym? Keep it up, they will be staring back soon! (if they arent already)

also, wearing no pants helps...

/laughlikeaschoolgirl

good to see your keeping up with the work outs! haven't heard from you for a long time... keep doing cardio. I realized... cardio is huge.. ha spring break didnt do much cardio although i snowboarded... but i ate tons and tons of food... and the week back i didn't really work out that hard.. and kept eatin pigish... played a game of bball yesterday and its amazing how fast not keeping active will affect you.

Gluck to you bear... keep going at it.. week 4 is inc.. and we all should try harder.