4/4 Weigh-n

Fatty

Well, I hope my inspirational speech pulled out some big numbers from the entire group, because I didn't meet my goal.

I have come to the conclusion that, regardless of 5 days of exercise, it is folly to think I could go on so many sailing adventures with Captain Morgan and lose two pounds.

I'm 1 pound down, 195.

Upped the ante this week and it payed off. Additional 15 min of cardio each night along with the addition of a few more high represistance exercises and the scale read 213.8 this morning.... Woot!!!

214 ----> -3 this week

Busted right through that 215 wall biznatch. I'm starting to feel much better physically and mentally. Awesome feeling. Starting to believe I could actually reach my sub 200 goal...

207. I so understand having a little captin in ya, I think u and I are will become very close fatty. I have a bottle of special reserve I will bring with me to FF, mmmmmmm so good.

Hit it at the beginning of the week (probably due to my massive cut in portions...I discovered that a sandwich at lunch fills me til dinner) then got sick and have fluctuated all week but this morning I was 266.8 so that's that.