List of stuff I need to sell

Preacher

1. Logitech Harmony H688 $28 shipped (used but only a little due to upgrade to different one)-Duke grabbed it first

2. Sony Center channel speaker MODEL NO. SS-CN15 $20 shipped

3. New Sharp Sub woofer w/ oak finish (home) bought it then got a 7.1 Infinity set-up $30 shipped

4. Ipod Classic 10gb 3rd Gen w/ itrip fm transmitter, usb cable, firewire cable, home charger, car charger, clear skin with belt connector and headphones and includes extra battery+changing kit: $95 shipped

5. PC Game Serious Sam 2 full retail box (box is a little worn but everything else in fine shape :) ) $12 shipped -Lex bought it

6. 2 120 watt white outdoor speakers with mounting brackets new in box that are fantastic. I got 4 and only ended up using one set for my patio. These sound as good as my infinity speakers. $45 shipped

Shipping is for US only if you are in Canada we'll work it out for actual shipping costs.

paypal is: vipreacher@gmail.com I will ship fast and everything is guaranteed not to be bad or I'll refund ya :) Also feel free to ask questions about the stuff.

Edited by Preacher

(edited)

Serious Sam 2 is sold, thanks Lex :)

I would also like to add that there is no price negotiation due to just trying to get what I paid for this stuff on ebay. All of this has been purchased in the last month (except SS2 which was pretty fun) and I have just been dumb and got too much of the same stuff lol.

Edited by Preacher

The CD is included it does not have the USB cable, but it's the standard small connector used for camers and mp3 players and the like. I used it briefly and used the cable that came with my digicam.

Duke has expressed interest in this also so hang on till I hear from him.

(edited)

Updating List

1. Sony Center channel speaker MODEL NO. SS-CN15 $20 shipped

2. New Sharp Sub woofer w/ oak finish (home) bought it then got a 7.1 Infinity set-up $30 shipped

3. Ipod Classic 10gb 3rd Gen w/ itrip fm transmitter, usb cable, firewire cable, home charger, car charger, clear skin with belt connector and headphones and includes extra battery+changing kit: $95 shipped

4. 2 120 watt white outdoor speakers with mounting brackets new in box that are fantastic. I got 4 and only ended up using one set for my patio. These sound as good as my infinity speakers. $45 shipped

5. PC game : The Hobbit - $7 shipped

6. Neverwinter Nights 2 (brand new came with my video card but hate these sorts of games) - $15 shipped

7. Scythe Shurrikin (covered one of my RAM slots) socket 775 CPU cooler with stock fan and also Thermaltake UFO Fan - $20 shipped

Shipping is for US only if you are in Canada we'll work it out for actual shipping costs.

paypal is: vipreacher@gmail.com I will ship fast and everything is guaranteed not to be bad or I'll refund ya :) Also feel free to ask questions about the stuff.

Edited by Preacher