4/18 weigh ins!

Playaa

So this week didn't really make sense to me. I started out the week at 267, was down to 265 by Tuesday. Ate just fine all week long and even spent 3 nights this week working up quite a healthy sweat (as in I got a little light headed a couple times because I was working out more than I was used to) playing some ping-pong. Last night I weighed myself just to see what I was at (my official weigh-in time is around 5:30 am before I shower) and I was 267. I was massively bummed. Then this morning I woke up and the scale said 263.8...so I'm not sure what happened there but my official weigh-in this week is 264lbs.

204 for me. I was very proud of myself because not only did i toss off the Mexico weight I added but from monday night until this AM I was able to lose those extra pounds I added and lose one additional pound (nearly 4lbs total). Very proud...

PLAYAA: Your body will process a large amount of Cals in your sleep so you can expext to have around a two lb difference in the AM from the night before.

I'm not sure how the calorie processing makes sense if you are getting sleep though.....my theory is that a lot of your loss during the night is dehydration...a combination exhaling humid air and processing last evening's liquids. You're 80% water, right?

We'll have to read up...mine is what i thought was happening all this time.

I'm not sure how the calorie processing makes sense if you are getting sleep though.....my theory is that a lot of your loss during the night is dehydration...a combination exhaling humid air and processing last evening's liquids. You're 80% water, right?

We'll have to read up...mine is what i thought was happening all this time.

So i asked around the University today and the general idea seems to be that you lose around 1/2 to 1lb during the night from water lose but your body will return to processing cals based on your BMR. So this is where the muscle gain really helps out...If you can add more lean muscle and raise your BMR then the cal use is greater at night and while the body is at rest.

So that is what I got...