Tournaments!

Windex

(edited)

Well I wanna get a head start and decide on some tourneys to have.. I'm not too big into PC games right now so I'm not the best to decide.. Toss out some suggestions so we can get it going!

So far:

---------------------------------

CS:S

TF2

COD4

Rock Band (Band and Solo?)

Texas Hold'em

Thriller Dance Off

Beer Pong??

Edited by Windex

Anyone planning on picking up a copy of GTA4 for 360? supposedly the Multi-Player is going to be pretty sweet, maybe we can have "gang war" tournaments?

I'll have my 360 and a copy of the game, we will need 1-3 more 360s and games depending on how quick we want to make it move.

My bro is bringing his 360 along with GTA4 and Rockband. Not sure what else he has but I'm sure he'll bring whatever games and peripherals he has.

Am I right in assuming beer pong will need a pingpong table? If so, we need to "secure" a table. The video/computer type gaming stuff I would say run with, but for things like beer pong and stuff, you might want to run things like that by Fatty and make sure we have the available resources to make them happen.

all we need are some long 8ft tables. ping pong tables aren't necessary

you're probably going to want to check with Fatty and make sure they will be available. If memory serves, all of the rectangular tables were only like 2 feet wide and were used for setting up the computer tables. Round tables are used in the hospitality area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will have my wii wii with me along with my rockband/guitar hero peripherals. I think my bro was planning on bringing his 360 with said peripherals as well. I can double check with him. Windex, I'd say use the tentative schedule on the website as a guide and then run what you come up with by Fatty, Mini, or myself and we'll get it finalized. Probably best to have something nailed down by this evening or early tomorrow as far as tournies are concerned.

I will have my wii wii with me along with my rockband/guitar hero peripherals. I think my bro was planning on bringing his 360 with said peripherals as well. I can double check with him. Windex, I'd say use the tentative schedule on the website as a guide and then run what you come up with by Fatty, Mini, or myself and we'll get it finalized. Probably best to have something nailed down by this evening or early tomorrow as far as tournies are concerned.

Dude please keep your "wii wii" in your pants.

THAT IS ALL!!!