WEEK #12

DNA

DNA
(edited)

OKay I am a little worried about our focus here people.... No week 12 posts from people?? This is the final couple of weeks and you should be finishing strong with motivation and focus!!

Do to the lack of intensity I am putting in place a mandatory 30min treadmill for everyone, stairs and hallways for those of us that do not have the mill of the treads..

Tomorrow is weigh in and we all should have a good system at this point, but lets hear what is going on with each of you..

My knees have been an issue for the last two weeks for me but still doing 3 days of tread and 2-3 of sculping (thats right I am sculping myself), so my scale movement has not be great but it is still moving...

STAY THE COURSE!!!!

Edited by DNA

I freakin hit 258 this week. I was SOOOO excited...then like every week I (inexplicably) put on 2 pounds near the end and am currently at 260 (which keeps me INSANELY regular at losing 4 pounds by the middle of the week but gaining 2 back by weigh-in time).

Well, where should I start...

Monday morning I woke up and my poo was a maroon color and the toilet paper was bright red. Hmmph, not good. As the day went on there was less blood and by night time none. I went ahead and did my 45 min on the bike with my resistance exercises in the 15 minute intervals. Tuesday went fine, no more symptoms. Got on the bike Tuesday night and really pushed it for a full hour. Bike said I burned like 900+ calories on my ride. Wednesday about noon I starting having some bouts with dizziness. This continued most of the day yesterday. The two symptoms seem unlikely that they go together... I'm figuring Monday was probably a hemmorhoid problem but planning to see the doctor soon either way. I honestly think the dizziness is due to dehydration. For most of the event I've been really good at keeping myself hydrated. Literaly drinking 2+ gal / day of water along with milk and juice at meal time. Here the last few weeks I've been stepping up the exercise but not keeping up with my water intake and I think it caught up to me with the big ride Tuesday night. I drank about a gallon and a half of water last night as well as continuing to drink more fluids today. I felt good enough I played 9 holes of golf and then went to the driving range (I'm starting a new job Monday and took today and tomorrow off). Either way, I'm backing off a bit. Talked with Fat a little earlier and not that I'm giving up, but at this point I need to get my diet and body in balance, and if that means not hitting 200 in three more weeks so be it. I will reach my goal, it just might take me longer. I will continue to weigh in, but I have to force my mentality to the point that 1 lb or no lbs is fine to turn in at the end of the week as long as I'm losing in the long run.....