Grand Re-opening !!

Clueless

Well, Scopeless is back, and to all of you that called it home the first time around, and to everyone new, Welcome!!

Its pretty simple....no AWP, no Scout, and no Autosnipers. This time around though, the Aug and Sig WILL be available.

Rules are still the same as last time, all GC rules apply of course, but Scopeless has always been more about the atmosphere and having FUN...not being overly competitive. So I ask that everyone be respectful, try to keep things even, and most of all...keep the mood light, if you see a team struggling...hop over and help out, try to be a team player...stats should mean nothing here.

For now, there is a very simple map rotation....which might be kind of nice for a change since I cant even remember the last time I have played office or aztec. We will add and change as time goes on, and as I always have, I will try to include all of you the best I can in deciding what maps we play on.

Also, for those of you that remember...yes...the OSS WILL make it's return as soon as we get some time in the new server and the word gets out.

I hope that we can ALL make this server as successful as it was last time and hopefully even more so! I look forward to hanging out with all my old friends again and making new ones, cya in there!!

216.52.148.43:27015

That's really exciting...BUT...it's only 66 tic as I tried it out today and it's not going to be good. It's hard to play with that low of a tic, it's very noticeable on sprays especially. That was the sole reason the last West Coast server didn't catch on...

GC Alumni
That's really exciting...BUT...it's only 66 tic as I tried it out today and it's not going to be good. It's hard to play with that low of a tic, it's very noticeable on sprays especially. That was the sole reason the last West Coast server didn't catch on...

I doubt that it is the SOLE reason that it did not catch on...it is more likely because we are a high percentage of mid and east coasters. As far as the 66tic thing, I dunno, there was a time that 66 was all we had and we didnt know the difference....now 100 is main stream and whether it's really that different or just a mental thing...I agree, we should look into changing it to 100.

An idea, if it hasn't already been done because i haven't been in the servers today yet, but in Retro make on of those little popup messages that we have say like "New Scopeless Join 216.52.148.43:27015" and have it spam it on Retro every 5 or 10 minutes. So that way the regulars who play in the servers but dont visit the forums can see that we have the new server and know where to go if retro is empty because we are all playing in scopeles lol.

Edited by samurai nightling

GC Alumni
clueless have you naked your kid yet? do you want a name.gcftw.com:27015?

Scopeless.gcftw.com:27015 will do nicely.

Also could use the banner to the hlstats in the forums...it still shows the one from west there...well, doesnt say west anymore...but its a dead link :)

Thanks man!

scopeless.gamerscoalition.com:27015 should be working, soon. scopeless.gcftw.com:27015 should be working, later. godaddy, sucks. i'm using, a ton, of commas, inappropriately. in conclusion, go daddy sucks, but your hostnames should be working, sometime.

i think someone already got to the stats/banners. if not, post a link of where you're seeing what you're seeing, because i'm not seeing it.

great.

:D

the naked kids are named scopeless.gcftw.com:27015 and scopeless.gamerscoalition.com:27015. both have things that point towards the scopeless server.

in other news, clueless.gcftw.com is still available.