5/16 weigh ins

210.... Got a little exercise in this week, been trying hard to rehydrate and make sure I don't end up with the symptoms of two weeks ago again. Body seems to have stabilized. Time to get back at it. Final 3 week push. New goal for the last three weeks is 207. 1 lb a week while eating healthy and making sure to hydrate!!

260 (.4)

Wondering if I can do 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks to hit 250 before we're done. I know my body can EASILY lose that weight and still be very healthy (my perfect weight for my build is around 220's) it just depends on whether I, personally can do it.

1st...Bub I like the goal and good to see the focus and hydration back, and to be only 10lbs from your whole goal..phssssss it may not be gone in the last couple of weeks but think of how few weeks will be needed after all this that you see it go bye bye...

2nd..Playaa, I see good progress and want to see you hit under the 260 and if you hit the 255 mark by the end of this...that would be great if you push to 250..U THE MAN!!!

I hit at 199.7 this AM so 200 for me, but I was F'n(and sorry for the french but I really was) pumped to see a one in the front of the numbers.

I know we are almost done, but I think we need to add 4-6 weeks onto this whole thing, I really dont think we should stop in just 3 weeks. To Many people are really hitting a good progress...Laz is finally not just dieting and Fatty has been lazy, and bub is pooping blood, I could not take a crap for like 7 days... I say now that we all have gotten out crazy out, lets get Healthy and as for the money... If I win I am not taking it, it goes to FF/GC. I just do not want to see us all stop because something is done...keep the chart going lets put up some progress pics and keep it going!!!

What do you say?

We need to take a recess and then start another burst with anyone that's serious. I'm going to need a push to get to 180.

I was hoping to get to 185 by vacation time...that's about a month from now. I'm getting short on time. I gotta figure something out....motivation well is dry atm. Not sure why, besdies my back. Gotta think of something.

Apart from basketball season my senior year of high school (went from 260 to 225 but gained it all back freshmen year of college) this is the best and most consistent weight loss I've ever had in my life.

I am ABSOLUTELY in for continuing with this whole "contest" thing. It's not so much the contest that's motivating me anyway, it's all you people doing this with me. Could still use more motivation though because my treadmill time is lucky to hit 10 minutes (and even with that or ping pong I've lost this kind of weight...it's astounding me)

I think the biggest thing (and the thing I'm trying to share with my fat friends) is portions. I never realized it before how important it is. I went to lunch today with a very nice girl and ate quite a bit less than she did (she thought I was unhappy with the food) and was still very full. The great thing about portion control is that after the first chunk it starts handling itself. Your stomach shrinks and you get full quicker and you suddenly start eating less without thinking about it.

Best contest ever.

back down to 204, but at least im maintaining.

I'd love to see this through to the end of 08, Not necessarily a contest, but a group of serious guys that have been posting every week, encouraging and keeping people accountable. I also like people to not be ashamed if they gained back some weight to admit it. There's no judgment here.

This group is responsible for helping me lose 20lbs. Just thinking about a Friday weigh in motivates me during the week. This is all about life style change, and I think we should keep it up as long as possible.

Seriously...this doesn't make sense. All week long I was trying hard to get below 260 for the official weigh in and I couldn't. Weighed myself this morning...256. Doesn't make sense. I'm afraid that no matter what I'm going to gain weight again this week...I always seem to lose more on the weekend (maybe because I eat more sporadically).

PLay dont worry about it, your body is going to be moving up and down all week, as long as you do the same day and same time you will see the consistant change. I think your doing a great job and if today you see 256 I would really think that come friday you will see the 260 or bloew you are looking for just dont stop with the cardio and eating habits...

if you guys want to go full out.. we can set up some workouts along with your dieting..

some of you seem to really want this.. and that's good

keep on trucking

We need to take a recess and then start another burst with anyone that's serious. I'm going to need a push to get to 180.

I was hoping to get to 185 by vacation time...that's about a month from now. I'm getting short on time. I gotta figure something out....motivation well is dry atm. Not sure why, besdies my back. Gotta think of something.

Working out will make that "vacation" body be slammin man..

it's all about sculpting what you got.

if you guys want to go full out.. we can set up some workouts along with your dieting..

keep on trucking

Personally, I don't want a workout regimen. The biggest reason this weight loss has been so amazing (and easy) for me is that it was done in a way that I can easily maintain for the rest of my life. Working out is something that I know I will NEVER keep up with so it would just throw me off.

I've lost 42 pounds in 9 months by simply adjusting my eating habits and it's something that I can keep doing with no strain on my life at all.

keep on trucking

Personally, I don't want a workout regimen. The biggest reason this weight loss has been so amazing (and easy) for me is that it was done in a way that I can easily maintain for the rest of my life. Working out is something that I know I will NEVER keep up with so it would just throw me off.

I've lost 42 pounds in 9 months by simply adjusting my eating habits and it's something that I can keep doing with no strain on my life at all.

I think more Play that as more weight gets lost you will "want" to do more, and it will make you want to do more. So you are right in that you are doing well right now, and when the time comes you will start to want to do some exercise.