Don't think I can make it

JackieChan

Sadly, it seems doubtful for me to go this year. For some stupid reason, my mom doesn't want a 20 year old to fly on a plane alone (I call that over-protective), plus my money is getting kind of strapped right now as I plan on purchasing a new rig in the near future.

It really sucks to not be able to go as it was something I've been looking forward to since last year. Kind of wanted to meet the people I didn't get a chance to meet last year...

My seat is located at B10 and I'll sell it for one-million50 dollars (what I originally paid for it), but I'm willing to be flexible with the price. If anyone is interested, contact me via PM and we'll work something out as I get a more definite answer from my superiors.

First come, first serve.

(edited)

Awww we will miss you Jackie!! Hopefully you will be more financially stable next year and be able to kick all of our butts in CS then :D Sounds like you will have a car too, so that will help out!

Edited by DragonFire

Um...you're 20...and second of all, flying is statistically the safest single thing that you can do in a day other than not leave bed.

Case closed, see you there :thumbsup:

Agreed, Time become the Man we all said you could be :)

Um...you're 20...and second of all, flying is statistically the safest single thing that you can do in a day other than not leave bed.

Case closed, see you there :thumbsup:

Agreed, Time become the Man we all said you could be :)

Who said that? Heh :P

Shaftiel

• 3 weeks later...