" by "

DNA

So yesterday I went to put on a pair of pants that I always wear, but have not over the last month or so and boy was I surprised... I could nto wear them without them falling off, I had to wear a belt which is now used at the last hole. So I decided to get a couple of new pairs of pants, and HOLY COW, I am down 4-5" in the waist. I bought 36" which are still a little looses, but the 34" is a little to tight, so I am calling myself 35" right now, and I was basically at 40" when we started this thing.

I even had a pair of saved jeans from a few years ago that I said I would save because sometime I would be able to wear them, and YES I am now wearing them... :)

So yesterday I went to put on a pair of pants that I always wear, but have not over the last month or so and boy was I surprised... I could nto wear them without them falling off, I had to wear a belt which is now used at the last hole. So I decided to get a couple of new pairs of pants, and HOLY COW, I am down 4-5" in the waist. I bought 36" which are still a little looses, but the 34" is a little to tight, so I am calling myself 35" right now, and I was basically at 40" when we started this thing.

I even had a pair of saved jeans from a few years ago that I said I would save because sometime I would be able to wear them, and YES I am now wearing them... :)

I call you sexy...

~Round and round what comes around goes around, I tell ya why~ RATT!!!

tid bit about glam metal years... In high school (I think in '86 or '87) went to see Cinderella open for Bonjovi in Denver and our seats were right in front of the stage! Was really cool. Waited 2 days to buy tickets (standing in line!). I smile when I think about those days.

I call you sexy...

~Round and round what comes around goes around, I tell ya why~ RATT!!!

tid bit about glam metal years... In high school (I think in '86 or '87) went to see Cinderella open for Bonjovi in Denver and our seats were right in front of the stage! Was really cool. Waited 2 days to buy tickets (standing in line!). I smile when I think about those days.

LOL, reminded of when I went to see Night Ranger and they had Great White opening for them....

congrats... i agree.. dosnt it feel good? and you think to yourself... how did it ever get out of hand.. or how could you ever live the way you used to..

your on the road to victory man..

woo hoo for you

Hey DNA that is awesome man. Keep on , keepin on!

I, unlike you, threw out all my clothes that didnt fit. I started at about a 42" waist and now I'm down to 37". It really feels great when I put on some jeans that I never needed a belt for, and now they fall off when I'm walking around. It's one of those really motivating reminders that keeps me going.

Let's keep this up even after this thing is over. I would like to get rid of the chart we have now, and just have the guys who are serious on there. Also, I think a fun thing to keep track of is waist line. That way, when we start working out, we can measure fat loss, even when we gain back some muscle. Whaddya think?

Can we do this? Can anyone help us/me with this?

...I, unlike you, threw out all my clothes that didnt fit. I started at about a 42" waist and now I'm down to 37". It really feels great when I put on some jeans that I never needed a belt for, and now they fall off when I'm walking around...

Good God man... Go get some suspenders! :(

Hey DNA that is awesome man. Keep on , keepin on!

I, unlike you, threw out all my clothes that didnt fit. I started at about a 42" waist and now I'm down to 37". It really feels great when I put on some jeans that I never needed a belt for, and now they fall off when I'm walking around. It's one of those really motivating reminders that keeps me going.

Let's keep this up even after this thing is over. I would like to get rid of the chart we have now, and just have the guys who are serious on there. Also, I think a fun thing to keep track of is waist line. That way, when we start working out, we can measure fat loss, even when we gain back some muscle. Whaddya think?

Can we do this? Can anyone help us/me with this?

we should merge.. biggest builder and biggest loser

working out help and wloss work out are in the same genre

i agree capt. that a healthy eating plan and a good workout regimen would be best. BUT I don't want to discourage anyone who is doing just one of these things. So maybe we could have 3 groups, the biggest loser, the biggest gainer, and the biggest awesome (a combo of the other two).

What do you think?

well we make another sub-forum.. with all the jazz from both the programs... and its purely informational and helpful. no $$ no race... just quality living.