The Pledge of Allegience

Fatty

I'd like to think I'm fortunate that 5 days a week I stand with my students and say the pledge. I ask them to stand straight and be proud, and they do. Today, I said it louder and mold boldly than I ever have, I believe. Do you guys say the pledge in your high schools?

We also had a moment of silence this morning. Not a kid in my class made a peep, which I was very proud of.

Remember, when you guys are around little children, whether it's in the store, in your school, on the street, wherever.... they look at you to see how they should be acting. You are helping to model America with your actions. What kind of America are you helping to create?

and having to look at a face like yours day-in and day-out...and especially w/ that shaven head. id be scared of the fatman too ;-P

is it true that you have polished aluminum in your bathroom because you kept breaking the mirrors? If so, how long does it take to warp it like one of those carni mirrors?

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

I Stand tall for the pledge every morning......

Fatty are you a teacher or a student?

if your a teacher then im glad i dont have you :D jk

I'm one of those guys that really can't stand the ppl that run this country and most of the ppl that live in this country.....but today even I felt some patriotism

I was driving through my hometown and everywhere I looked there were american flags on buildings.....EVERYWHERE

then on the highway there were 3 guys standing on an overpass waving a huge american flag right over the highway....

actually brought tears to my eyes

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

i dont' know how many of u live in new york..but if u do and u get the september 10 paper...they have like 50 pages for 9/11 like 20 of them show quotes ppl said and 1 of them wuz a person that attacked the hijackers on the planed thet crashed it in pennselvania and it says and i quote "Do you think we should attack the hijackers?" "You do what you have to do,Jeremy.Be Brave." and it got me thinking...its those 4 guys didnt attack those hijackers and let 45 lives die....about 3000 more would of died..From now on that sentence will touch me.."You do what you have to do.Be Brave." oh yea con when u rote that pledge to tell x.....i knoced the chair over..took the hat off my head and stood up..putting the hat to my Chest and said it out loud....loud and prodly

Guest [Rangers] Word
Guest [Rangers] Word
Guest [Rangers] Word
Guests

I'm in college right now so we don't say the pledge, but at 3:00 we stood around the Campus O'neil and had a moment of silence. I was amazed that 2,000 college students can remain completely silent for over 2 minutes, but I guess some things are too important to not respect.

Today my (and Hitman's) school observed a "moment" of silence....however as one of our friends clearly stated a "moment" is exactly 42 seconds............hehe thought I would lightne the mood...probably a bad idea since we are all reflecting...but thought I would try anyway...

God Bless America, and all people of my race! (the human race that is....I am not a racist) To everyone who reads this I say God Bless you and God bless anyone you know or love, for they are what counts in our lives. So cherish your mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and anyone you love for you will never know what their exact value to you is until they are gone.

Gunman