Final Weigh Ins!

(edited)

Well, didn't quite hit my unspoken goal but came darn close.

252(.2) as of this morning.

Another 6 pounds and I could have won this thing.

I did notice this morning that my belt that I bought not 3 months ago, I am now capable of tightening beyond the last hole.

Soooooo...we gonna keep doing this thing or what?

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

DNA
(edited)

Nice work Play, I am really proud of you.

I hit 196.0 today, I was like yes...right on the nose.

Anyone that wants to keep things going and make a change post up in your weigh-ins. My main goal is still to be at the 185 by FF.

Play = Yes

DNA = Yes

Edited by DNA

Man DNA...that probably puts you out of reach as far as winning this thing. I realized I had to hit 146 to get to 10%, but I didn't realize that until 3 days ago and 7 pounds in 3 days didn't seem healthy.

Man DNA...that probably puts you out of reach as far as winning this thing. I realized I had to hit 146 to get to 10%, but I didn't realize that until 3 days ago and 7 pounds in 3 days didn't seem healthy.

Trust me I had to put in six days a week and most of those days I did two-a-days...I am going to be cutting back to four days a week now that the summer sessions have started, but I am hoping I will still be able to do 1.5lbs a week.

Didn't weigh myself this morning, but i feel a little heavier, probably gained a pound or two. But I did start lifting weights this week.

I would love to keep this going, as least as much to keep track of overall progress and accountability. We should come up with a different spreadsheet, cause i'm not sure i'm going to be losing that much weight from here on out, but my waist size should be going down. I'd like to keep track of that. What do yall think?

DNA
(edited)

OKay really...were are the post people.

Here are my Pics for the final with also my starting pics. I checked myself this AM and still going good...down 1 more lb, and backing off to 5 days a week for working out with 3 days of weights and 2 days cardio.

dscn0880lh3.th.jpg

dscn0879hg7.th.jpg

dscn0767ce8.th.jpg

dscn0766nv4.th.jpg

Edited by DNA

Here are my Pics for the final with also my starting pics. I checked myself this AM and still going good...down 1 more lb, and backing off to 5 days a week for working out with 3 days of weights and 2 days cardio.

dscn0880lh3.th.jpg

dscn0879hg7.th.jpg

dscn0767ce8.th.jpg

dscn0766nv4.th.jpg

Oddly enough, your "after" pictures are larger files.

Oddly enough, your "after" pictures are larger files.

Muscle...All muscle :)

• 2 weeks later...