Lost

TheGeek

and can you believe there are still 2 more seasons! honestly...how much more can they fit in!!!....apparently 16 episodes worth...brace yourself this could get ugly

You're not serious... 2 more seasons?! It'll take just that to explain HALF the stuff they threw at us!

Like:

why is john in the casket, and why does nobody want to see him?

what is the black cloud?

why is there a giant foot on the island?

how can you move an island?

why does Benjamin never age?

why did the girl scientist say, "I wanted to find the place I was born"?

did the island move through time?!

And thats just at the top of my head! Chances are, they are going to throw WAY more at us.

I've watched Seasons 1 and 2 and a little bit of Season 3 and 4. I think by now most people understand (and are slightly frustrated by) the pattern that Lost follows; raise a lot of questions, answer a couple. I find some of it aggravating, but I've also gotten used to expecting it.

By the way, I think the dialog in Season 4 needs to be trimmed. Too many sentences are wasted, and some even degrade the emotional impact of some scenes. Just a thought.

and can you believe there are still 2 more seasons! honestly...how much more can they fit in!!!....apparently 16 episodes worth...brace yourself this could get ugly

You're not serious... 2 more seasons?! It'll take just that to explain HALF the stuff they threw at us!

Like:

why is john in the casket, and why does nobody want to see him?

what is the black cloud?

why is there a giant foot on the island?

how can you move an island?

why does Benjamin never age?

why did the girl scientist say, "I wanted to find the place I was born"?

did the island move through time?!

And thats just at the top of my head! Chances are, they are going to throw WAY more at us.

yeah dude unfortunately there are 16 more episodes...I had the same reaction as you when my bro told me. It's crazy how many loose ends there are right now! can't believe they can drag it on for 2 more seasons.

yeah dude unfortunately there are 16 more episodes...I had the same reaction as you when my bro told me. It's crazy how many loose ends there are right now! can't believe they can drag it on for 2 more seasons.

My theory is that they long lost (no pun intended) the intended main story line. And now they're winging it.

My theory is that they long lost (no pun intended) the intended main story line. And now they're winging it.

oh they're definately winging it right now....kinda like Prison break.

I'm just disappointed that "The 4400" got canceled. After 4 seasons and no conclusion and lots of unanswered questions. The only show worth watching in the summer.

Great, now you got me interested. I'm going to watch it... then be tinkled off that it ended. thanks...........

I'm just disappointed that "The 4400" got canceled. After 4 seasons and no conclusion and lots of unanswered questions. The only show worth watching in the summer.

Great, now you got me interested. I'm going to watch it... then be tinkled off that it ended. thanks...........

scifi will prob pick it up. Let's hope anyway

scifi will prob pick it up. Let's hope anyway

Wait, I thought 4400 was on SciFi originally? It was a pretty good show to start out but by the end of Season 2 it just felt like they were being difficult for the sake of being difficult and I stopped watching it.