In-Game Names

DragonFire

I think we should just post up our names on here in case somebody is playing on our server, but doesn't know any of our names, it'll be a little more organized this way... Also if you could before you're name put the server down you play in...

Server - Stormrage PvP - (Legend: M=main ; A=alt)

Dragonfire - M

Joyell and Bluedragon - A

Nikolas - Ranger - M

Nicolas - Priest of Mitra - A

Dnagc - Necromancer - M

Voodoopc - M

Tanku - A

Anonymo - M

Moogz - A

Evilwookie - M

Evilewok - A

Gerp - M

Server - Wiccana PvE

Dragonfire - M

See ya guys in game!

Edited by Unclean
Cleaned it up for sticky!

Sever: Stormrage

Main: Dnagc - Necromancer

<Try to think how these people have had time to get one character over 40 and start another one that is higher then my one>

I hate you both.. :)

Hey Dweezil! Welcome again to the AoC subforums! I see you alot around here, I think you really want this game and would rather wander and post around here thinking about it instead of actually buying it... Am I right? Well if I am you should join us for some fun in game, its more fun that way :)

Do it, Dweez. :)

And I wasn't in the beta, only started playing at launch. But I did have some vacation time, so I got to level then.

If you plan well, you can get 3+ levels in a night. I went up 3 levels last night (from 43 to 46).

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh, my main is a ranger... they're a fun utility/revenge class. Don't expect to blow up everything on the battlefield though... :)

And if you're on vent, I'll give you all the tips and tricks I've learned on the way to level 62 as a ranger.