PRE-FRAGFEST Sign-up sheet

Mini_Me

stolen from last year, so need to validate these activities again:

Welp, while the website says the event starts on Friday, anyone who is someone knows that it starts earlier than that!

WEDNESDAY - CEDAR POINT TRIP

ORAGANIZED by: ?????

1. Dragonfire

2. DNA

WEDNESDAY - PREPARTY / TRAILER LOADING AT THE HOUSE OF THE FAT 1

Oh, sometime in the evening.....

1. Fatty

2. Bub

3. Dragonfire

4. DNA

5. Dingy

6. Clueless

7. Mrs. Clueless

8. Fish

9. Renagade

10. m0m

11. Allanon

THURSDAY LATE MORNING - "GOLF"

10am tee time, be there by 9:30 @ Brandywine. Bout 5 miles from hotel. Good times!!!!

Brandywine website - address, phone, etc

Beer Cart Driver: Dragonfire

1. Mini

2. Special Guest - Big D!

3. Bub

4. DNA

5. Dingy

6. Clueless

7. Mrs. Clueless

8. Fish

9. Renagade

10. Fatty

11. David

12. friend of above

13. m0m

THURSDAY EVENING SETUP

Need a hand from anyone who's in town early to help set up the room (tables, chairs, etc). We'll then clear it out so the network can be run, etc. We just play it by ear. Note: The bar is OPEN during this time and as we finish setup, we go there to stay or find a place to hang out. Can do whatever. Good times to just hang out and socialize before the event starts.

1. (staff will already be there doing work)

2. Dragonfire

3. DNA

4. Dingy

5. ilovetomatoes

6. Clueless

7. Mrs. Clueless

8. Fish

9. Renagade

10. Allanon

FRIDAY MORNING PAINTBALL

ORGANIZED BY ?????????

1. ilovetomatoes

2. Renagade

SIGN ON UP. THERE ARE PEOPLE I COULD PROBABLY ASSUME AND SIGN UP, BUT I WANT TO BE SURE.

Edited by Mini_Me

I'll sign up for Cedar Point if enough ppl are going in the long run(so just sign me up now)... Sign me up for the preparty and also spectator for golf... And I can also lend a hand on Thursday night... I missed all of this last year and want to make it a week trip this time around so I can't wait!

I will be getting in Thursday night after work, so later. If you guys are still setting up, I will give you all a hand. I can help out with network stuff as well if needed, I have quite a bit of experience doing that as I worked in the data center before moving to the Linux side of things at work.

Count me in for paint ball as well if there will be rental gear, I don't have any of my own stuff. (and if there is let me know so I can bring crappy clothes)(oh, and if it is indoor or outdoor).

I'll sign up for Cedar Point if enough ppl are going in the long run(so just sign me up now)... Sign me up for the preparty and also spectator for golf... And I can also lend a hand on Thursday night... I missed all of this last year and want to make it a week trip this time around so I can't wait!

I am with Dragon, I will be in town tuesday night so put me down for everything except the paintball. I will not have a car while in town so I would need a ride to cedar point and other destinations. I have never been to Cedar Point but heard it is a lot of fun, so I hope some people would like to go.

Should be a good time...YEA!!!!

cedar point is "unofficial" per se and is basically just an time for people to meet together or arrange drives up there, but yes family.

the LAN area is usually just gamers, not to say families dont make the trip and stay at the hotel, or dont stop for a quick visit and say "hi" to daddy while he is playing, but i wouldnt say I see children running around the floor and such.

Al, come to golf too and you can be the cameraman. My bro was last year and isn't going to be up until Thursday evening. You can ride around with Dragonfire and take pictures of us with my camera.

Ok

btw... anyone want to go out to Quaker Steak and Lube on Tuesday for some wings?

Edited by Allanon

Lol I'll attempt to Golf, I just borrowed some Old Ping I3's from my dad to use.. it's been a few years since I've played.. I might resort to being the crap talking specator.. " you suck you jack a$$!" :-D

What time should I arrive at the Fats... and could anyone PM me his address?

5:30 ish....I dont know the address, but I could give you directions if you tell me where you are coming from (I would assume the hotel) Or you can PM Fatty or Bub.

What time should I arrive at the Fats... and could anyone PM me his address?

5:30 ish....I dont know the address, but I could give you directions if you tell me where you are coming from (I would assume the hotel) Or you can PM Fatty or Bub.

I got the address from Bub... I'm gonna just come out tomorrow and then drive home again after we're done... and come back to the hotel Thursday.