** BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM HERE **

Mini_Me

THANKS BUB FOR THE POST:

"Ok guys, sorry for the delay. Click this link:

Book Your Room For FragFest

and it will self populate the majority of the information for you. It looks like it is set up to automatically populate the dates from Wednesday to Sunday, so make sure you fix the date for the days you need. The booking code for our block of rooms is FRA but that is self populated with the link as well. The website has not been updated yet, I'll get that done tonight....for now use the link above.

***I just used to to set my reservations and it worked no problem...."

• 3 weeks later...

just call the hotel, as I did and they can give you the room at FRA rates. just doesnt work booking online ATM

Fatty would need to call and add rooms, and he wont be back from vaca for a few days still

My situation is that I'm still looking forward to attending, but know that I'm going to need a room. However, I don't yet know the days I'll need. How do you think I should handle this?? I know that the availables are either gone or nearly so, and while I'm easily w/in commuting distance, I'm NOT within biking distance, and since I'm car-less, I'm still also trying to find out how I'm going to get there, and how I'm going to get my comp there as well... *sigh*

Edited by aldan

My situation is that I'm still looking forward to attending, but know that I'm going to need a room. However, I don't yet know the days I'll need. How do you think I should handle this?? I know that the availables are either gone or nearly so, and while I'm easily w/in commuting distance, I'm NOT within biking distance, and since I'm car-less, I'm still also trying to find out how I'm going to get there, and how I'm going to get my comp there as well... *sigh*

Depends on which days you wanna be there....alot of us are there thurs, fri, and sat. nights...I will be there starting sat july 5th cuz I am visiting family and stuff too. As far as a ride, i'm sure someone can get you there, i am not even sure what I will be driving yet, so I am not yet sure if I will be any help, but if I can, I will. Where are you?