Final Weigh Ins +1?

I forgot to put I am 194, but I think I will not be down anymore this week, I have had one toooooo many "reward" days. I hope to atleast hold it from last week. We will see.

I can really tell that I am missing the whole support/competition thing because i have had less motivation to push myself.

We need to get something together, I am very bad at organization but with Mini/Fattys help maybe we can keep each other going with something?? Yes??

It doesn't matter when you do your weigh-in, but only do it at one time of the day. Most people get discouraged cuz they'll check the scale several times a day and their weight will fluctuate. Wel...DUH! I feel that weighing in first thing in the morning right after your bathroom break will give you the most accurate reading. There's no way you'll get an accurate reading later in the day.

It doesn't matter when you do your weigh-in, but only do it at one time of the day. Most people get discouraged cuz they'll check the scale several times a day and their weight will fluctuate. Wel...DUH! I feel that weighing in first thing in the morning right after your bathroom break will give you the most accurate reading. There's no way you'll get an accurate reading later in the day.

I second that.... btw, measured this morning and I'm at 213... ouch, but right where I assumed I was. Gotta get back at it. Mini BL, final date FragFest!!!! tee hee hee

I second that.... btw, measured this morning and I'm at 213... ouch, but right where I assumed I was. Gotta get back at it. Mini BL, final date FragFest!!!! tee hee hee

Check