Seeing The Incredible Hulk

nut

nut

saw it! I came into the movie with a good feeling because Edward Norton was in it aka (fight club)... One of my top 10 fav movies. I actually really liked this movie! Usually when they do remakes... or superhero movies in general they are incredibly corny and fake... the fights lack quality (spider man 3... what the f.).. but this movie had incredible fight scenes and action.. Liv Tyler wasn't bad.. (Arawyn LOTR) <==that's how i give her respect.

OVERALL i give it a 4.5/5!

Go see it.. was in my top list for superhero/comic movies!

This was actually a replacement of the first one since the story is different. I don't think it was all that great, I think there could have been more action, but the ending was good and it set the stage for *possibly* an even better movie to come. I don't want to spoil aything so thats all I'll say.

If I had to rate this I would give it a 3/5 because it wasn't horrible but could've been better. Worth seeing.

nut

well yes i agree with you... some parts where a little out there. but this movie was also a plot builder.. i kind of like how they executed it. .. the clap was a little corny.. but that's all i'll say!

i gave it a 4.5/5 on a comic book movie scale...

3/5.

Plot was a little slow at times. Norton was good, but his comedy is lacking. Liv Tyler wasn't a terrible choice. I was scared she would ruin the movie, but she played the part well enough. And Tim Roth was the highlight of the movie. Ending fight scene was lacking and pacing could have been a little better. All-in-all an entertaining movie experience, but nothing to write home about.

Great movie I thought. 1000 times better than the original abomination that was the first one. The story line actually fell in line with what the Hulk was supposed to me. A scientist accidentally exposed to a ton of gamma radiation. He is then being chased down by the US Government. The Hulk isn't a wussy in this one either. He can actually take bullets and only get more tinkled by them. He is a killing machine which makes it a lot more of a guy movie. I liked it better than Iron Man and would give it a 9 out of 10. Best Super Hero movie since the second Spider Man or Batman Begins.

I'd say 3.5/5...which is pretty good coming from me

I enjoyed it, but at the same time, bits and pieces of it dragged. Was it bad, definitely not! Was it better than Batman Begins or Ironman...not in my opinion. However, if you read the posts, it doesn't look like anyone hated it and a lot of people really loved it--so definitely worth seeing. :)

Edit: Just so you know, (as everyone else has said) it's waaay better than the last Hulk movie to come out. :)

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

nut

well don't i feel stupid.. actually i loved Batman.. and i just saw ironman and loved that to... the hulk is up there... but those 2 are amazing.

I to cant wait for the new batman to come out... looks like jokers actually ... crazy.

• 4 months later...

I finally watched The Incredible Hulk tonight and give it 2.75 out of 4 stars.

This film was entertaining and defiantly a "guy film," but slightly worse than Iron Man overall. It was though a huge upgrade from the 2003 version of Hulk. Tim Roth was a great choice for the main villain and Ed Norton played Bruce Banner pretty well. Liv Tyler didn't really add much to the movie, but also didn't take away from it. The story was much closer to the comics which I loved. Plus the ending was a great set-up for a 2nd part, making me wonder if Bruce was starting to better control his powers or if he was starting to lose control because he was enjoying his powers too much.