Need my 3G's

DNA

Okay so last night I hit 40, and really I am at 40.9 so lets call it 41. So I know I can finally get a mount but I really do not see how that is going to happen. I have always sold everything I pick up in my adventures but appartly I have not done nearly enough. I only have about 1/2 a Gold saved up.

Sooooo what the heck am I missing here?

Also:

Broken Quests?:

Missing Child

Healing Book thing? I have picked this one up but it never shows in my inventory and says I am still in need of it.

P.S.

I have all of my rocks and wood and stuff, so this weekend I will be turning in those mad skills. What the heck do I do with all of that stuff anyways?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so last night I hit 40, and really I am at 40.9 so lets call it 41. So I know I can finally get a mount but I really do not see how that is going to happen. I have always sold everything I pick up in my adventures but appartly I have not done nearly enough. I only have about 1/2 a Gold saved up.

Sooooo what the heck am I missing here?

Also:

Broken Quests?:

Missing Child

Healing Book thing? I have picked this one up but it never shows in my inventory and says I am still in need of it.

P.S.

I have all of my rocks and wood and stuff, so this weekend I will be turning in those mad skills. What the heck do I do with all of that stuff anyways?

Missing child is VERY glitchy... I wouldn't bother with it yet. Not sure about the Healing Book quest.

As far as the rocks/wood go, donate them to the guild bank... we can continue building the city that way. Be sure to mention in guild chat that you're throwing it in there... :)

For teh monies, you only have 50 silver? Do you buy armor? potions? Re-spec all the time? Blow tons of cash on crafting/profession stuff? What do you buy? :) I think I was at 1.25-1.5 gold when I hit 40.

One thing that'll really help out is if you can get into one of the guild powerlevelling groups this weekend. Every piece of armor (non-cloth) or weapon sells for about 25C, so if you fill up your bags with that stuff you'll make some serious bank (as you get serious levels).

No the only thing i bought ae potions for healing when I go out for a long day of adventuring. No i only respec'd the one time, I think it is maybe because I will go do like 3-4 quests and pick stuff up but i am full after like 1.5 quests and I never go turn it in until much later so I am missing out on a lot of extra that way I guess.

Maybe pick up a harvesting profession? Timber, herbs, metals, stone, everyone needs these things

all the time in MMO's. The people who make all the money in these games take some kind of harvseting

profession and dominate the auction house by cornering a certain market, or just by sheer quantitity.

Through Dragon's donations and another guild member randomly taking pity on my SLOW conqueror...I got my mount last night and I have 1g left over which I will pass along your way next time I log on.

Then we can go gank some gankers on horse back!

Through Dragon's donations and another guild member randomly taking pity on my SLOW conqueror...I got my mount last night and I have 1g left over which I will pass along your way next time I log on.

Then you try to dismount while you are being attacked and it takes you 30 seconds to get off because it's bugged and you are already dead. :)

Then you try to dismount while you are being attacked and it takes you 30 seconds to get off because it's bugged and you are already dead. :)

Doesn't matter...still 1000000000000x better with a mount. At this point if I touch my shift key while running I lose half my stamina instantly :(

It's not that I don't want to get the game...it's just that I've never really played an only MMORPG before and I don't know that I have the time (or that I want to give up the time) to really invest in one.

Sure sure...real life obligations...never heard that one before... :D

Ya I am in serious need of some pitty, but now that Inv is doubled life is better!!!!

DNA did you get the gold I sent you?

I really need some help to get to 50 tonight, grinding alone as a conqueror is just...well...boring and a gank fest as most people know that without backup of some form I'm a pretty easy target even though I studied with one of the high level conq's from our guild (so much better now).

What level did you make it to last night? 45?

I might just start an alt to let you and some of the other guildies catch up so I have people to quest with :(

I'm 62 right now... so you could stop by Thunder River or Atzel's Approach, I'll apprentice you, and we can grind away together. If anyone hassles us, having a ranger on your side is a very good thing. :)

Sounds like a plan!

Seems everyone from our guild is either shy or a loner around my level...there were 5 people in the field of the dead yesterday from our guild and none of them would give me the time of day even through whispers...

I made it through a whole one level last night then dreamed about grinding all night (weird I know) I was really upset when I woke up and realized I hadn't actually been grinding :(

I'm 62 right now... so you could stop by Thunder River or Atzel's Approach, I'll apprentice you, and we can grind away together. If anyone hassles us, having a ranger on your side is a very good thing. :)

Sounds like a plan!

Seems everyone from our guild is either shy or a loner around my level...there were 5 people in the field of the dead yesterday from our guild and none of them would give me the time of day even through whispers...

I made it through a whole one level last night then dreamed about grinding all night (weird I know) I was really upset when I woke up and realized I hadn't actually been grinding :(

ROFL,

Ya I am up for some grinding tonight. My new build will be in tomorrow so Thrusday I will be down until I get the new build up, but I am hoping by late TH or early Friday. I needed to upgrade so I would stop dropping frames in AoC, it was driving crazy!!!

I know you sent the gold, but I have yet gone to a trader to pick it up, I found that I am making some good cash in those four little dungeons in the noble district, so I have not wanted to leave.

ALSO!!! oh my I love being able to have 8 pets now, I can go trough a whole dungeon cloaked..:P

So I will be on around 10:30 EST...see ya then.

lol! Mo wins the "Most Obsessed with AoC Award".

And I should be online by 6 or so CST. Our grinding spot will be by the Vanir camps in Atzel's approach - it's a level 60-65 area, so it may be a little rough for you at first (but awesome xp). If you could get to Atzel's by about that time, then we'll have more time for levelling.

lol! Mo wins the "Most Obsessed with AoC Award".

And I should be online by 6 or so CST. Our grinding spot will be by the Vanir camps in Atzel's approach - it's a level 60-65 area, so it may be a little rough for you at first (but awesome xp). If you could get to Atzel's by about that time, then we'll have more time for levelling.

Isn't that in the Field of the Dead? That's where I've been grinding! lol...at least I've been doing (well trying to do) quests that involve killing Vanir and Atzel's thugs...they're all 47-52 though so you're probably talking about somewhere close by.

Soooo Sad, we must do some serious work this w/e then. I have four days off and a new build slated...so it should be fun!!

Yeah...sucks...I also have a four day weekend due to Canada Day (yes it's real) being on Tuesday!