Need my 3G's

DNA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh that one hurts....

P.S.

So mo according to vista AoC takes a rating of 4.0 to run, and my computer ATM was only getting a 4.1 rating so no wounder why I was getting like 2-5 FPS when in the cities and large areas...

No Gear is out for DEL this AM so if not tonight then tomorrow fo shore I will be hitting it hard.

Was able to almost get to 46, but I need to do some grinding

Man, nothing in your post made sense to me. Well actually, a few things did. Here's what made sense to me:

Ohhhh that one hurts....

P.S.

So mo according to vista AoC takes a rating of 4.0 to run, and my computer ATM was only getting a 4.1 rating so no wounder why I was getting like 2-5 FPS when in the cities and large areas...

No Gear is out for DEL this AM so if not tonight then tomorrow fo shore I will be hitting it hard.

Everything else is gibberish to me. Vista ratings? DEL? No Gear? Hitting what hard? :P

Ohhhh that one hurts....

P.S.

I...what?

The rating system is based on your lowest scoring component...so what is scoring a 4.1 in your system? That's pretty low!

Wish I knew what you were talking about the "No Gear" bit... :unsure:

So the "No Gear" was meant to say "new gear", as in my new stuff being dropped off yesterday. So the new computer is up and running as of last night.

Ya my vista rating was for my Mem, but I think it was because I had them in single channel at the time..Duh!!!

Only figured that out when I put in DDR2 800mHz mem yesterday and Vista was only giving it a 4.8, so I asked Cujo, and after a few inside laughs he told me what I had done wrong :)

So now everything is a 5.9, but the Processor is a 5.6, but that will change when it is OC'd

This thread still doesn't make sense to me anymore. What's this about "vista ratings"? And were you addressing me with that Jesus comment? Or is that some line from a movie or something?

Your name is not Nick here!!! :biglaugha:

DNA
(edited)

No it was "Nickstar", but that was b4 we knew you were not cool.

LOL

Ohh BTW my FPS went from 2-5 in say like noble district to 40fps with the new COMP!!! I WIN!!!

Edited by DNA

run the cpuz thing and check the memory tab and see if it says single or double...if it says single then move one of your sticks so that they are not side by side..slots 1 and 3. But if it says it is dual already then you are good to go.