AoC:HA

3vil

I was sleeping, I'm awake now, we'll be on don't worry, in the meantime post up you're name in the In-game Names thread :) Also congrats and welcome to the world of hyboria, I'll be on around 1pm est, I have a few things to do first today, ttyl! Do not be discouraged by the people who try to gank you, once you start leveling it'll be better...

Dude... mo. You should totally roll one.

3wok started with a ranger, brought the char to level 12, then switched to a conquerer. My PoM is level 16... which took me about 4 hours or so. You can easily catch up to us. What class were you thinking about playing?

Dude... mo. You should totally roll one.

3wok started with a ranger, brought the char to level 12, then switched to a conquerer. My PoM is level 16... which took me about 4 hours or so. You can easily catch up to us. What class were you thinking about playing?

I DON"T KNOW!?!?!?!!!!

Maybe a ranger if he rerolled...or ToS or ...crap...I don't know. HoX seems like a challenge...ANYTHING BUT A FREAKING MELEE (not that they aren't great e...but GOD I IS NEEDS TO NOT BE SLOW)

Welp, it's really up to you. My main is a ranger, and I really like the class for utility, but the DPS is lacking a bit. And I really start to wonder about the role they would play at the end-game (seems like crowd control only). Plus there's that dodge/parry issue going around that really affects rangers, so I'm on an alt until they get that resolved.

The latest patch made necros insanely powerful, so if you want a super DPS class, I'd say go with that one. It'd be a good compliment to my healing and 3wok's melee/tanking (if he sticks with the conqueror).

Bah...I've been messing around with feat calcs and can't decide on anything...I don't think it's the right time to start an alt anyways with you guys almost at 20 and my conq just getting meaty...

sorry e...but anytime you need some help you just let uncle moogz know!

I was thinking of doing one also, but I think I will wait until after FF. I really want to get my Necro to 50 b4 then.

Dragon we might just have to play AoC and NO CS this year..:P

I was thinking of doing one also, but I think I will wait until after FF. I really want to get my Necro to 50 b4 then.

I will delete your chars if I see AoC open at FF.

LOL Bastard!!!

LOL Bastard!!!

:lol2:

ok, cool. Try not to do underhalls or white sands... we'll do those together and hit 18-20. :)

Btw 3wok, that was post 666 for you. Sign of the BEEAAAAAST! Make another post, you unholy demon!

just for you.i told the wife i was going to nevar post again,cuz,that is the 3vilest number,right thure.lol.

Speaking of MMO's at FragFest... sorry to hijack but do you guys know if there is going to be enough bandwith to do anything like that?