Ship it Take it With

DNA

So I am flying into CLE and I am taking my comp. I am not able to carry it on, so it would be checked. I am going SW so I do not have to PAY $$ for the extra bag, but I am thinking should I still just ship it to FF.

If I take it with me there is no cost and I was thinking that I could stuff the inside case to keep things from moving and pad the suitcase with clothes to protect the case. The case is very strong and would be surprised itf it got damaged.

Now if I was to ship it, that costs extra $$ to ship it there and then have to ship it back, and now I let UPS touch it and we all know how that goes.

So what do you guys think??

For me, I'm awaiting the arrival of MY computer from my old place in CA, coming via the USPS, I guess... or at least that's what my friend said he was sending it through... and I don't know if he stuffed the case or not. I really hope he did. It was due today, and shipped out 1 week ago, so if it's not there at home when I get there, the gubbermint will, well, the gubbermint will be requiring a visit to the proctologist to have my size 10 1/2 removed...

before you get any wise ideas, be sure to tune in for at least one show of "locked up abroad."

it could happen to you. off to ohio, having a great time, and before you know it, you're out of money. work's hard to find, you can't catch a break, and out of nowhere, duke is asking you to ship your case across the border for bulk shipments of "Gerber Grins and Giggles Baby Wash with Oatmeal." it's happened before.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/seri...ocked-up-abroad

[utube]w5bhM3N8_Bs[/utube]

before you get any wise ideas, be sure to tune in for at least one show of "locked up abroad."

it could happen to you. off to ohio, having a great time, and before you know it, you're out of money. work's hard to find, you can't catch a break, and out of nowhere, duke is asking you to ship your case across the border for bulk shipments of "Gerber Grins and Giggles Baby Wash with Oatmeal." it's happened before.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/seri...ocked-up-abroad

[utube]w5bhM3N8_Bs[/utube]

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

'before you get any wise ideas, be sure to tune in for at least one show of "locked up abroad."'

Wow, they have a show about locking up broads!?! I wonder if I can find a copy to buy...