Guitar Hero - Aerosmith

Mini_Me

Wow I get so sick of guitar players getting all anti-hero. I don't think anyone in the world thinks that playing this game in any way the same as actually playing the guitar. It's like someone on the swat team coming onto the CSS forums and digging into people enjoying CSS because it is nothing like the real thing.

If you are so insecure about being talented (or not so talented) at playing the guitar, keep it coming... otherwise pipe down. Seriously. Every thread about the game needs to have 4 people post in about how real guitar is so much better, more fun, much harder, etc. Get over yourselves.

Bit of a rant there, but it is very annoying to me.

Ok, need to test out that sound setting cause the stupid crowd clapping off beat (morons need a video game to learn to clap) messes me up every time. I did make it up to the battle with Joe, though the jerk keeps death draining me...I kick his rear the whole way through & then lose it...gotta store up those powerups better eh?

Anyway...did it on medium so far and pretty much stayed in the 98+% with 2 songs at 100%. I just wanted to unlock it all before I attempt much on hard. I've done a few co-op songs on hard & some battles...but on the easy songs.

All in all I like it but I would have liked more Aerosmith songs that what I've seen thus far. Might be more but I'm assuming this battle is the end.