AoC Sucking it up?

DNA

Okay so what is the deal with the game. I am having all kinds of problems with NPC in the floors and my Hids does not work, every time i use it and battle they see me. All kinds of glictes..

it was fine for me after the patch and then I did the new build and things worked well and then I got a new HD and put everything on new and now all kinds of problems. other people are saying they are having an issue are any of you?

They really need to get this right or this could be a big set back for AoC, already losing many players..HMMMM come on Funcon get it together..REALLY!!!!

Yeah I have heard a few things like that happening, but I'm not too sure what you can do about it. I have been on the fringe with this game ever since I have bought it, because of all the bugs that were glaring you in the face when you first started playing the game. Granted they have worked on a lot but to me they should have waited maybe 2-3 more months before releasing this to get a lot of these kinks worked out. Right now they are the only competition for WoW and I know for a fact no not many people even left WoW when this game came out, and I am afraid that WAR might be a nail in the coffin for this when it/ever :unsure: comes out. So if they don't really hunker down and start pulling their act together, this might turn out to be another Vangaurd, which I don't want because there are some aspects of this game that I really do like.

Anyways I will ask some of my WoW guildies if they have experienced anything like you since most of us all work with computers in one form or another for our jobs.

Also sorry about the little rant :blink2:

Edited by Gerp

Okay I will work on the sreen shots, but i talked with Tech support and the whole hide thing is right...SUCKS!!!! Necros may no longer hide when they send their pets forward!! This is going to make life hard for me now :( See they give necros some extra and then they take it away... :P

Roll a PoM, ToS or HoX, Necros suck.

Also, not sure why you're having game issues, the servers have been a little shakey lately but nothing that has stopped me from playing...as dragon will attest to, I started my PoM on Saturday morning and by 11pm was level 20. Love my PoM!