Ok, Let's Do Payouts

Fatty

Sorry this is so long overdue.....

Mohawk is putting in $50 in DNA's honor to a charity. Might I suggest the RFKC Golf Outing that will take place in September this year? It's up to DNA tho!

What I will do is award the winner via paypal or when I see him. I will chase down those who pledged but have not payed yet. If my calculations are correct, from the pot, the winner will receive....wait a second, were we doing percentages? I'm going to have to look back...but the pot will contain $310....DNA's extra 20 can be considered null...I'll track down the rest in the next few days.

As far as the player to player payouts, let's just do this, in order of the chart:

Butters collects from Geek

Laz collects from Wentz

Magruter collects from DNA

Fatty collects from Bub

SJ collects from Ty

Playaa collects from Soul

Mini collects from Shaft

If there's a better way to do this, let me know, or post up here...the above should be what, $10? Can't remember that either....feel free to correct or suggest or whatever. Congrats to the winners!

Tonight at golf Bub mentioned getting back on the workout trail, but that's another topic.

**anyone who has a few minutes or a great memory, link me to where we decided on percentages, etc!

Hey Fatty -

Sorry I was absent for so long but work and life made me forget about my commitment here.

I had pledged $10 entry fee and an additional $20 to the pot - what is the paypal for the $20 to the pot. I will get with Playaa on his $10.

Sorry this is so long overdue.....

Mohawk is putting in $50 in DNA's honor to a charity. Might I suggest the RFKC Golf Outing that will take place in September this year? It's up to DNA tho!

What I will do is award the winner via paypal or when I see him. I will chase down those who pledged but have not payed yet. If my calculations are correct, from the pot, the winner will receive....wait a second, were we doing percentages? I'm going to have to look back...but the pot will contain $310....DNA's extra 20 can be considered null...I'll track down the rest in the next few days.

As far as the player to player payouts, let's just do this, in order of the chart:

Butters collects from Geek

Laz collects from Wentz

Magruter collects from DNA

Fatty collects from Bub

SJ collects from Ty

Playaa collects from Soul

Mini collects from Shaft

If there's a better way to do this, let me know, or post up here...the above should be what, $10? Can't remember that either....feel free to correct or suggest or whatever. Congrats to the winners!

Tonight at golf Bub mentioned getting back on the workout trail, but that's another topic.

**anyone who has a few minutes or a great memory, link me to where we decided on percentages, etc!

i have no idea what you just said.

i owe someone (who actually participated) $10. i'm donating it to RFKC on friday if nobody claims it earlier.

i owe someone (who actually participated) $10. i'm donating it to RFKC on friday if nobody claims it earlier.

You don't owe anyone money because your teammates actually did what they said they'd do.

loser. (and winner)

I like that Wentz didn't post a single weigh-in.

Fatty, just make Wentz contributes to that charity you mentioned.

I'm just glad this group help me lose about 20 lbs. Lets get this started up again!

uh, rules...

weigh in on friday....round to nearest lb if you have decimals....

losing team paypals winning team 10 bucks.

obviously no eliminations.....team and indivvidual percentages will be posted after each weigh-in...

investors can send me their pledge whenever....

220 in investment pot so far....biggest loser gets $150...let's give the runner up $70 of that....regardless of the team (my previous thought of sending something to each member of winning team means a lot of paypaling. We'll just go with 2 larger prizes for the 1st and 2nd place guys)

I like that Wentz didn't post a single weigh-in.

Fatty, just make Wentz contributes to that charity you mentioned.

I'm just glad this group help me lose about 20 lbs. Lets get this started up again!

I agree, I missed it this time, but I am so totally signing up for the next go around! I need to lose a good 40lbs, but would be satisfied with 20 :P