Just bought a PSP

Clueless

I am getting on a plane for the 1st time tomorrow and I am a bit nervous so I bought a PSP to keep my brain busy.....anything cool to know about these things? Tricks, tips...anything really, just got it and havent played with it yet but I bought a couple games...one is a poker game and the other is MX vs ATV Unleashed. I think Dexter something or other came with it. Damn expensive little games tho...

Not much to them unless you use a homebrew. Otherwise they're pretty straight forward. Don't worry about the flight man. I know you've heard it before but it's safer to fly than to drive. Have a great trip.

• 3 weeks later...
Pick up FF tactics. IMO it's the best game for PSP, but I'm nuts about that game, I still have the original PSone version hehe

steep learning curve tho

I think clue would break his PSP if he had to play a FF game...especially tactics as I love FF but have always hated tactics.

Anon is weak! Tactics has one of the best story in FF games. Oh Clue, you must hack your PSP into custom firmware for playing your legitimate games (that has been locked up in a satefy deposit box) on memory stick, not only do they load faster but you can keep a lot of games on a stick :D

not to debate whether or not FF tactics is good or not, but I hope people don't judge it because it has FF in the name. It's nothing like a normal FF game. I don't even like the other FF games, just this one because of the strategy aspect and how hard it is.