As some of you know I bought a new home in May and moved in. Our old house was still for sale when the flood his the midwest here in Missouri. My house is currently in that flood zone and from what I have seen it's had about 3 foot of water standing in the house for about 2 weeks now. I know God will provide but I would love to see that in the works now. FEMA may give me some disaster relief funds but the house will more than likely need somewhere in the area of $20,000 to get it back to where it was prior to the flood. The worst part of all this is that I did not have flood insurance, as it is not part of regular policies in Missouri so nothing is covered.

Pray for me

Water receded enough for me to get to it yesterday. It's bad, all the carpet flooring, floor joists, doors, fridge, stove, dishwasher, furnace, air conditioner, cabinets, drywall and insulation are a total loss.

Man... Sorry to hear that Preacher. You know as well as I do that the Lord will show you the way.

I'll pray for you brother. If there is something I can do for you, let me know.

we'll know in 7-10 days how much they will give me. Pray for me in general guys my spirits are a bit low with so much going on. I had a puppy die of a bad dog disease called parveau (sp) and I have 4 more that could have it plus the mom and dad. Money is really tight and getting tighter plus I have $40,000 in damage to a house and a max of $25,000 and I'm not sure I'll get that much to be honest. I'm just feeling overwhelmed I guess.